Adult Content Warning

You have entered a site intended for ADULTS ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, or if it is illegal to view such material in your community, please exit this site immediately. This site contains mature content including but not limited to; articles, discussions, pictures and other materials that some people may find offensive. If such materials offend you, please exit this site immediately.

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Shampoo Warning!

A friend recently sent this warning to me. I just had to pass it on!
 
INVOLVES THE SHAMPOO WHEN IT RUNS DOWN YOUR BODY WHEN YOU SHAMPOO IN THE SHOWER!!!

WARNING TO US ALL!!!
I don't know WHY I didn't figure this out sooner!

I use shampoo in the shower!

When I wash my hair, the shampoo runs down my whole body and printed very clearly on the shampoo label is this warning,
"FOR EXTRA BODY AND VOLUME."

No wonder I have been gaining weight!

Well! I have gotten rid of that shampoo and I am going to start showering with Dawn dish soap instead. Its label reads,
"DISSOLVES FAT THAT IS OTHERWISE DIFFICULT TO REMOVE."

Such a great idea!
Let me know if it works for you. :)

2 comments:

  1. Lol Awesome! I never figured that out either. Thanks for the laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joanie - Let me know if it works for you!
    Cat

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Respectful comments are always welcome.