Adult Content Warning
You have entered a site intended for ADULTS ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, or if it is illegal to view such material in your community, please exit this site immediately. This site contains mature content including but not limited to; articles, discussions, pictures and other materials that some people may find offensive. If such materials offend you, please exit this site immediately.
Tuesday, December 11, 2018
Monday, December 10, 2018
Sunday, December 9, 2018
Saturday, December 8, 2018
Thursday, December 6, 2018
Wednesday, December 5, 2018
Tuesday, December 4, 2018
Hot Fudge Pie
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 1 c sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 Tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 c all purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream together butter and sugar with electric mixer until fluffy, about 3 minutes.
- Add eggs and vanilla and mix well.
- Sift together cocoa powder, salt and flour
- Add dry ingredients to wet and stir until well combined.
- Grease 8 inch pie pan with butter or cooking spray, pour mixture into pie pan.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes until center is set.
- Hand mix to make it gooey. If you use an electric mixer, it will have more of a brownie or cake texture, rather than “gooey”.
- To soften the butter:
- Shred cold stick with cheese shredder (my preferred method as I always forget to put my butter out to soften)
- Sit at room temperature for a few hours
- Place in microwave for 10 to 20 seconds (DO NOT MELT)
Participating Blogs...be sure to go visit for some awesome recipes!
Just remember, the 5th of December lasts a whole 24 hours…and goes across international date lines! So if there's nothing posted when you first visit, don't grumble...just try visiting later.