Adult Content Warning

You have entered a site intended for ADULTS ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, or if it is illegal to view such material in your community, please exit this site immediately. This site contains mature content including but not limited to; articles, discussions, pictures and other materials that some people may find offensive. If such materials offend you, please exit this site immediately.

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Why Parents Have Gray Hair

A boss wondered why one of his most valued employees had not phoned in sick one day.


Having an urgent problem with one of the main computers, he dialed the employee's cell phone number and was greeted with a child's whisper.

"Hello."

"Is your daddy home?" he asked.

"Yes," whispered the small voice.

"May I talk with him?" The child whispered, "No."


Surprised and wanting to talk with an adult, the boss asked, "Is your Mommy there?"

"Yes," whispered the small voice.

"May I talk with her?" Again the small voice whispered, "No."


Hoping there was somebody with whom he could leave a message, the boss asked, "Is anybody else there?"

"Yes," whispered the child, "a policeman"


Wondering what a cop would be doing at his employee's home, the boss asked, "May I speak with the policeman?"

"No, he's busy", whispered the child.

"Busy doing what?"

"Talking to Daddy and Mommy and the Fireman," the whisper answered.


Growing more worried as he heard what sounded like a helicopter through the earpiece on the phone, the boss asked, "What is that noise?"

"A helicopter." answered the whispering voice.

"What is going on there?" demanded the boss, now truly apprehensive.

Again, whispering, the child answered, "The search team just landed the helicopter."


Alarmed, concerned and a little frustrated the boss asked, "What are they searching for?"


Still whispering, the young voice replied with a muffled giggle. "ME!!!!”


33 comments:

  1. Oh how funny....and cute :) Kids are just a hoot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kids can be a hoot Lucy but they can also give you heart seizures. ;)

      Delete
  2. LOl! I'm surprised one of my kids haven't pulled something like this! Too cute!

    P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't laugh too hard P...there's still time. ;)

      Delete
  3. Oh no, I did something like that when I was little. I was almost three and I remember peaking through the crack of the front door while the policeman was asking the neighbor's kids if I was there and they told him no. I was hiding from my mom.
    "Sorry Mom"......................

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh Blondie...definitely owe your mom a big sorry for that one and so do the little liars. ;)

      Delete
  4. LoL, what a little stinker! Don't know why everyone else thinks it's cute LoL

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL......... The things to look forward to :P

    Callie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Looking forward to..." is not quite the way I would phrase it Callie. ;)

      Delete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. one of the many reasons we have gray hair...

    ReplyDelete
  8. This was you, wasn't it? Tsk, how naughty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Ana...Very naughty but not me...I just took my little red wagon and followed our delivery man's truck down the street to help him make his deliveries. Luckily he spotted me before he got too far, loaded me and my wagon on his truck and took me back home. ;)

      Delete
  9. Love this.....my 6 yr old would SO do this!! Scary.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very scary Tricia - had my youngest pull something similar when he was about 3 years old. Sorta funny now...nope still scary. ;)

      Delete
  10. Little devil. funny though.

    Thanks for the smile.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. too cute sounds like something my boys would have done

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my traz...you had some of those also? How did we survive... ;)

      Delete
  12. HAHAHA I was so worried for a second! :D Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh no! I remember when my sister was little she would hide sometimes and while most kids would giggle or something and give themselves away, she would be soooo quiet. My mom would be in a panic. Funny now, but it wasn't so funny then. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Got that right Grace...did your mom put the "mother's curse" on your sister..."I hope you have a child just like you!" ;)

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Respectful comments are always welcome.