Adult Content Warning

You have entered a site intended for ADULTS ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, or if it is illegal to view such material in your community, please exit this site immediately. This site contains mature content including but not limited to; articles, discussions, pictures and other materials that some people may find offensive. If such materials offend you, please exit this site immediately.

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Use Grown-Up Words!

A group of previous kindergartners were trying very hard to become accustomed to the first grade.

The biggest hurdle they faced was that the teacher insisted on NO baby talk!


"You need to use 'Grown-Up' words," she was always reminding them.



She asked Chris what he had done over the weekend.

"I went to visit my Nana."

"No, you went to visit your GRANDMOTHER. Use 'Grown-Up' words!" 



She then asked Mitchell what he had done.

"I took a ride on a choo-choo."

She said "No, you took a ride on a TRAIN.

You must remember to use 'Grown-Up' words." 



She then asked little Alec what he had done.

"I read a book," he replied.

"That's WONDERFUL!" the teacher said. "What book did you read?"

Alec thought real hard about it, then puffed out his chest with great pride, and said, "Winnie the SHIT."



Well, she wanted 'Grown-Up' words!  LOL


16 comments:

  1. Always be careful what you ask for....:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Have no clue Minelle...my boys still call my mom that and they are both grown and married!

      Delete
  3. Ah yes..Out of the mouth of babes!

    Hope you are not stranded!

    love~willie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, you got that right Willie! ;)

      Can't get my car out but ex can get in with 4WD to fetch me when needed.

      Delete
  4. Oh no! Too funny! Thanks for sharing Cat and I hope you have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha! I shared this with my husband and he thought it was funny too. Thanks for the laugh! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Respectful comments are always welcome.