Adult Content Warning

You have entered a site intended for ADULTS ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, or if it is illegal to view such material in your community, please exit this site immediately. This site contains mature content including but not limited to; articles, discussions, pictures and other materials that some people may find offensive. If such materials offend you, please exit this site immediately.

Friday, February 15, 2013

Written on the Chalkboard

One day a teacher went into her class room and saw the word, “penis" written in small letters on the chalkboard.

She erased it and went on with the day's lesson.


The next day, she came in and saw the same word on the chalkboard, but a little bit bigger.

She erased it and went on with her lesson.


Each of the next several days, the teacher would come in to find the word on the board, a little larger each time.


She went in one morning, expecting to find it again, but instead the chalkboard read:












“The more you rub it, the bigger it gets.”

ROFLMBO

20 comments:

  1. Lol.... I love the teacher jokes :)

    Callie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you enjoyed it Callie...stick around, I have more teacher jokes. ;)

      Delete
  2. Very funny ... I didn't see the punch line coming at all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you enjoyed it Meg...I didn't either when I received it. ;)

      Delete
  3. Funny Cat! I read this and your other jokes to H. I do love a good joke. Wish I could remember one when I need one. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you enjoyed them Elysia...hope H did also. I never can remember them either...so frustrating. I keep a folder on my computer with ones that are sent to me so I can remember later. ;)

      Delete
  4. Picture Ian, a large white male, standing at the kitchen island, reading the paper, but pausing to laughhis *ss off. "that's really funny, Cat - I like that" he said
    I liked it too!
    hugs
    lillie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Lillie...quite a mental picture there! Happy you and Ian both enjoyed it. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings,
      Cat

      Delete
  5. Great joke that made me remember......Oh those teen boys love to draw penis's all the time. Can't tell you how many times I've seen one purposely drawn. The really funny ones are when a first grader hands you a perfect penis cutout that was meant to be a heart! Yes you heard me.... A heart! Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ROFLMBO Minelle! Thanks for sharing such a cute story. :)

      Delete
  6. Never knew that teaching was such a difficult job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Bas...our teachers definitely deserve hazard pay at times. ;)

      Delete
  7. Two thoughts are occurring -

    1 I went to tell this to Starman and forgot the punchline and had to gallop off down the stairs, read it again, and then rush back to finish the joke. He's, luckily, used to me being such an "Ami" that he still laughed.

    2 During out recent snow I was driving past the village green when I saw what I thought was a huge snowman.

    Wrong! Just your average giant penis.....erect and proud....

    Hugs, Ami PS I think the chicken soup worked for me, even without the chicken!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Ami...

      1. Happy you enjoyed it and that Starman enjoyed it after he was finally given the punchline.
      2. ROFLMBO...bet that was quite a sight to see...pictures?

      Hmmm...chicken soup without the chicken? Just how is that made? ;)

      Hugs and Blessings,
      Cat

      Delete
  8. We both LOVED this!! Thanks Cat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome Tricia...happy you both enjoyed it. ;)

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Respectful comments are always welcome.