Adult Content Warning

You have entered a site intended for ADULTS ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, or if it is illegal to view such material in your community, please exit this site immediately. This site contains mature content including but not limited to; articles, discussions, pictures and other materials that some people may find offensive. If such materials offend you, please exit this site immediately.

Monday, February 25, 2013

Market Research

FYI:  This section is not a giggle or a grin unfortunately.  A good portion of the midwest US is due for extremely severe weather...snow storms and blizzards.  I have pre-scheduled posts so that if I lose internet or power, you will still have your daily fix of giggles but it may be a few days before I can respond to your comments or to emails or comment or your blog. 

Now on to our story...


A man doing market research knocked on a door. He was greeted by a young woman with three small children running around at her feet.

He says, "I'm doing some research for Vaseline. Have you ever used the product?"

She says, "Yes. My husband and I use it all the time."

"And if you don't mind me asking, what do you use it for?"

"We use it for sex."

The researcher was a little taken back.

He replied with candor, "Usually people lie to me and say that they use it on a child's bicycle chain or to help with a gate hinge.  But, in fact, I know that most people do use it for sex.  I admire you for your honesty.  Since you've been frank so far, can you tell me exactly how you use it for sex?"

The woman says, "I don't mind telling you at all. My husband and I put it on the door knob to keep the kids out."

Helpful hint for those of you with small kids? Winking smile

26 comments:

  1. Oh no, Cat - I had no idea that you were in a bad weather zone. Hope you are all stocked up on essentials in case the power goes out.

    I loved the laugh - you are so sweet to think of our giggles when you are about to be snowed under.

    I'll be thinking of you, sweetie.
    hugs
    lillie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Lillie...power wasn't out too long but the internet being out for so long just about did me in!

      Happy you enjoyed the giggle.

      Hugs and Blessings,
      Cat

      Delete
  2. Oh, that is soooo funny Cat.

    So sorry for the horrible weather. Hope you don't lose your power I can't imagine being w/o power. Hope you have a fireplace and lots of batteries or fireplaces.

    Blessings and hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you enjoyed it Sunny. Didn't lose power for too long and my fireplace won't do me any good as the chimney has never been cleaned...if I started a fire, I'd probably burn down the whole darn house! Oh yes, did have plenty of batteries and just restocked this morning. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings,
      Cat

      Delete


  3. Cute story..but the mom in me was thinking about all the greasy hand prints everywhere! We have a lock~ can't believe WHY we use it now though!

    Stay safe Cat!
    Love willie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Willie...rather have greasy hand prints than the door opening. ;) Many don't have locks.

      Hugs and Blessings,
      Cat

      Delete
  4. OMGOSH!! Funny!

    I hope you have some books and candles....Get under that warm blanket and read! Don't forget the chocolate and wine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you enjoyed it Minelle! Oh yes, plenty of books and candles...always. Also have lots of warm blankets and restocked chocolate this morning...wine? eh, not so much. ;)

      Blessings,
      Cat

      Delete
  5. Love! (Will it work for teenagers??)

    Elisa Xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL *snort* don't see why not Elisa!

      Blessings,
      Cat

      Delete
  6. LoL, so funny and cute. Thanks Cat :)

    My thoughts and prayers are with you, I hope you retain power. So sweet of you to schedule posts to give us our daily giggle.

    Stay safe Cat.

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you enjoyed it Roz!

      Only lost power for a few hours...hope you enjoyed all the giggles.

      Hugs and Blessings,
      Cat

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Happy you enjoyed it Tricia!

      Blessings,
      Cat

      Delete
  8. LOL, funny. Thanks for the laugh.

    Keep warm and safe.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you enjoyed it Ronnie!

      Thanks, I was able to stay safe and warm!

      Hugs and Blessings,
      Cat

      Delete
  9. I'm currently snowed in, so I feel for ya! Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yuck Queenie...hope you've been able to get out by now.

      Blessings,
      Cat

      Delete
  10. lol Too funny! Thanks for sharing Cat! I pray you stay safe and warm through the storm!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you enjoyed it Grace!

      Thanks for the prayers...I did stay safe and warm!

      Blessings,
      Cat

      Delete
  11. Best wishes in weathering the storm!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Subbie...made it through is good shape! ;)

      Blessings,
      Cat

      Delete
  12. best luck with the storms ahead...thinking of you... Hugs,Terps

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Terps...came through in good shape!

      Hugs and Blessings,
      Cat

      Delete
  13. Cat...catching up as usual. I hope you got through the storm okay. It's here now but not going to cause any real problems...just a few messy days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Susie...I'll never catch up after this storm. LOL Still snowed in but doing good and ex got me out to replenish at the store. ;)

      Blessings,
      Cat

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Respectful comments are always welcome.