Adult Content Warning

You have entered a site intended for ADULTS ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, or if it is illegal to view such material in your community, please exit this site immediately. This site contains mature content including but not limited to; articles, discussions, pictures and other materials that some people may find offensive. If such materials offend you, please exit this site immediately.

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Turner Brown

A skinny little guy goes into an elevator, looks up and sees this HUGE guy standing next to him.

The big guy sees the little guy staring at him, looks down and says: “7 feet tall, 350 pounds, 20 inch private, 3 pound testicles, Turner Brown.”

The little guy faints and falls to the floor.

The big guy kneels down and starts shaking him.

The big guy says, “What's wrong with you?

In a weak voice the little guy says, “What EXACTLY did you say to me?”


The big dude says, “I saw you had a curious look and figured I'd just give you the answers to the questions everyone always asks me, I'm 7 feet tall, I weigh 350 pounds, I have a 20 inch private, my testicles weigh 3 pounds each, and my name is Turner Brown.”

The small guy says, “Turner Brown?!  Sweet Jesus, I thought you said, 'Turn around!

ROFLMBO!!!!!!!!

25 comments:

  1. That would be pretty scary. LOL. Thanks for the giggle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome T...happy you enjoyed it. ;)

      Delete
  2. Yikes! He should have run if that is what he thought!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. On an elevator Minelle...nowhere to run! LOL

      Delete
  3. roflol.... incessantly.... what is it with people trying to kill me through laughter today?? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trying to heal you YL...haven't you heard...laughter is the best medicine. ;)

      Delete
  4. Hee hee...I would faint too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sure I'd faint Tricia but I'd sure be backing into a corner. ;)

      Delete
  5. ROFLMBO Rick and I were both rolling at this Cat, thank you :) I would have fainted too!

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Roz...happy you and Rick both enjoyed it...as I told Tricia, I'd have been backing into a corner. ;)

      What is it you think she'd do Willie? hmmmm????

      Delete
  6. LOL..... I'm with Tricia. I'd faint too.

    Callie

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL...oh dear! See, I got that one the first time reading. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea Susie...happy you enjoyed it and got it! ;)

      Delete
  8. Ack! LOL Thanks for the laugh Cat! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Grace...happy you enjoyed it. ;)

      Delete
  9. That is hilarious! Poor little guy - I would have fainted too.
    hugs
    lillie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Lillie...nope, no fainting...back tightly into the corner. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings,
      Cat

      Delete
  10. Confession - I had to go to My Man to explain it to me before I was sure of the meaning :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL YL...at least your Man could explain it to you...hope he enjoyed it also. ;)

      Delete
  11. Oh Cat, I can't stop laughing. I just might be giggling for the rest of the evening!

    Hugs, Ami

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Keep laughing Ami...they say laughter is the best medicine...hopefully this will help get you well sooner. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings,
      Cat

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Respectful comments are always welcome.