Adult Content Warning

You have entered a site intended for ADULTS ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, or if it is illegal to view such material in your community, please exit this site immediately. This site contains mature content including but not limited to; articles, discussions, pictures and other materials that some people may find offensive. If such materials offend you, please exit this site immediately.

Friday, March 1, 2013

Found a Frog

One of the teachers had a kindergartener come up to her and say that he had found a frog.


The teacher asked if the frog was alive or dead.


The student said it was dead.


The teacher asked how he knew.


The boy said, "I pissed in its ear."



The teacher said, "You what?"



He said, "You know, I went to his ear and said, 'PSST!' and it didn't move.  So it must be dead."



The teacher had to leave the room!


LOL

 

10 comments:

  1. She was probably afraid she Psst her pants! Sorry... Couldn't help myself

    P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ROFL! Oh P...that was a good one! Thank you. ;)

      Delete
  2. ROFL - oh my.
    hugs
    lillie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you enjoyed it Lillie! ;)

      Hugs and Blessings,
      Cat

      Delete
  3. Gosh I saw that one coming....LOL. I guess that tells you more about my day than you wanted to know!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Minelle...I'm sure you could share a lot of good ones with us! Wanna post a few on your blog? ;)

      Delete
  4. OMG, I am pssssss'ing in my pants right now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with Sunny on this one! I simply have to remember it to tell in the staff room during break!

    Hugs,

    Ami

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Ami...hope everyone enjoys it. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings,
      Cat

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Respectful comments are always welcome.