Adult Content Warning

You have entered a site intended for ADULTS ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, or if it is illegal to view such material in your community, please exit this site immediately. This site contains mature content including but not limited to; articles, discussions, pictures and other materials that some people may find offensive. If such materials offend you, please exit this site immediately.

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Chicken Sandwiches


Don't eat chicken sandwiches, no matter what...


A little boy and a little girl attended the same school and became friends.

Every day they would sit together to eat their lunch.

They discovered that they both brought chicken sandwiches every day!

This went on all through the fourth and fifth grades, until one day he noticed that her sandwich wasn't chicken.




He said, "Hey, how come you're not eating chicken, don't you like it anymore?"

She said "I love it but I have to stop eating it."

"Why?" he asked.

She pointed to her lap and said "Cause I'm starting to grow little feathers down there!"



"Let me see."  he said.

"Okay" and she showed him...


He looked and said, "That's right. You are! Better not eat any more chicken."




He kept eating his chicken sandwiches until one day he brought peanut butter.




He said to the little girl, "I have to stop eating chicken sandwiches, I'm starting to get feathers down there too!"



She asked if she could look, so he showed her!




She said, "Oh, my God, it's too late for you!...You've already got the NECK and GIZZARDS!!!" 



ROFLMBO!

24 comments:

  1. Oh cat, that was so so funny, can't stop giggling, love Jan.xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Made ya giggle did I Jan? ;)

      Hugs and Blessings,
      Cat

      Delete
  2. Funny, that made me laugh. Thanks.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Ronnie...happy you enjoyed it! ;)

      Hugs and Blessings,
      Cat

      Delete
  3. OMG, that was too funny Cat. Just as well I wasn't drinking a cuppa for that one! LoL

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Roz...you're learning! ;)

      Hugs and Blessings,
      Cat

      Delete
  4. Oh my...can always count on a good laugh (or gasp!) over here!

    Thanks Cat :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome Lucy...happy you enjoyed it! ;)

      Delete
  5. Cat! I was just having an innocent drink of my coffee and now I've done a backwash! And I'm choking! Your jokes should come with a warning!

    Many hugs

    Ami

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now Ami...if you haven't learned a lesson from comments made by Lillie, June, Roz, etc., you do know my sense of humor! Warning: Cat's blog...'nuff said! LOL

      Hugs and Blessings,
      Cat

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Respectful comments are always welcome.