Adult Content Warning

You have entered a site intended for ADULTS ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, or if it is illegal to view such material in your community, please exit this site immediately. This site contains mature content including but not limited to; articles, discussions, pictures and other materials that some people may find offensive. If such materials offend you, please exit this site immediately.

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Fishing Trip

Four guys have been going to the same fishing trip for many years.

Two days before the group is to leave, Ron's wife puts her foot down and tells him he isn't going.

Ron's mates are very upset that he can't go, but what can they do.

Two days later the three mates get to the camping site only to find Ron sitting there with a tent set up, firewood gathered, and dinner cooking on the fire.

"Wow Ron, how long you been here? How did you talk your missus into letting you go?"

"Well, I've been here since last night.  After dinner at home yesterday evening, I was sitting in my chair and my wife came up behind me and put her hands over my eyes and said, 'Guess who?'  I pulled her hands off, and she was wearing sexy brand new lingerie.  She said she had been reading 'Fifty Shades of Grey' and she had a devilish look in her eyes!!!

She took my hand and led me to our bedroom. The room had candles and rose petals all over.

On the bed she had handcuffs, and ropes!

She told me to tie her up and cuff her to the bed, so I did.

And then she said, 'Do whatever you want.'

So . . . . here I am!" 


Oh my...'strange and soon to be ex-husband'?

19 comments:

  1. LoL Cat, the drawbacks to handcuffs!

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *snort* ROFL...good thought Roz! ;)

      Hugs and Blessings,
      Cat

      Delete
  2. Be careful what you ask for! Lol

    P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe she should have been more specific in what she asked for P! ;)

      Delete
  3. He'll be wishing to be an ex-husband at least!! Makes me wonder what's so great about a fishing trip.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Queenie...haven't got a clue...might need to post a poll asking what is so great about fishing trips. ;)

      Delete
  4. Oh no! She's going to kill him...if she ever gets free. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I'm sure she'll get free and make him pay Grace! ;)

      Delete
  5. Well, you can't say she didn't tell him to do what he wants. Men are so oblivious. Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Blondie...some men are definitely oblivious...she should have been more specific about what she wanted him to want. ;)

      Delete
  6. I have heard this one before...my ha ha funny husband shared it with me... :-) Very funny... Hugs, Terps

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Terps...was your husband hinting that he wanted to go on a fishing trip or he wanted you in the sexy lingerie with the ropes and handcuffs? ;)

      Hugs and Blessings,
      Cat

      Delete
    2. I think he just wanted to see my reaction :-)

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Respectful comments are always welcome.