Adult Content Warning

You have entered a site intended for ADULTS ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, or if it is illegal to view such material in your community, please exit this site immediately. This site contains mature content including but not limited to; articles, discussions, pictures and other materials that some people may find offensive. If such materials offend you, please exit this site immediately.

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Tools…

engineering flowchart



 Works for me! Winking smile

 And I love the neon colors of duct tape!!!!

Yes, I did publish 2 posts today...I had this one scheduled and then saw that more than a few dear women were struggling so decided to create my other post.  Forgot to unschedule this one so noticed it had gone up after I published the other one.  Hey...twofer! LOL

18 comments:

  1. Like hot pink duct tape, Cat? Ian loved that story.
    hugs
    lillie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Lillie...exactly like hot pink duct tape...and it's stickier than the grey! Happy Ian enjoyed my trials and tribulations. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings,
      Cat

      Delete
  2. Yup, that sounds about right! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love my hello kitty duct tape. Makes me smile every time I use it. For some reason, men don't ask to use my tape more than once.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Rose...can't imagine why. ;) That's ok, more for you!

      Delete
  4. Duct tape and domestic discipline... Hmmm.
    Bea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ROFLMBO Bea! Dang...the places your mind goes! ;)

      Delete
  5. LoL Cat, what more do you need?

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have my hammer if nothing else works Roz! ;)

      Hugs and Blessings,
      Cat

      Delete
  6. I sometimes need duct tape to match my outfits. I found a whole package at Home Depot once. LOL...I was so tempted to buy it and send to one or two needy blogland friends.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Susie...Wal-Mart has a whole section of different colors/prints of duct tape...totally awesome!

      Delete
  7. LOL.... Totally the only tools required! EVER!

    Callie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True Callie but I do have my hammer if all else fails! ;)

      Delete
  8. If one of those won't do the job, maybe it's time to call in the professionals. lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww Queenie...where's the fun in that! ;)

      Delete
  9. My son swears by duct-tape.
    If you cannot repair a car with duct tape and a can of cola, you're just not an engineer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Smart son Bas...duct tape to hold things together and cola to get rid of any corrosion! ;)

      Hugs and Blessings,
      Cat

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Respectful comments are always welcome.