Adult Content Warning

You have entered a site intended for ADULTS ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, or if it is illegal to view such material in your community, please exit this site immediately. This site contains mature content including but not limited to; articles, discussions, pictures and other materials that some people may find offensive. If such materials offend you, please exit this site immediately.

Saturday, September 29, 2012

My Brother

Today is my brother's birthday.  He is 13 months younger than I am and we have always tormented one another (he started it!).

 
Here’s just one small example:

D: Hey Cat here is a chocolate cream pie for you.

Cat: *whining* I don’t like chocolate cream pie (candy is a different story - especially dark chocolate with pomegranate). Don’t we have any lemon cream pie?

D: No, come on you’ll like it.

Cat NO! I don't want it!


So D shrugged and went on to play.

I sat there looking at that pie and suddenly realized that it was a mud pie with mom’s expensive fresh coconut on it!

I’ll fix him I thought. I made him a "chocolate" pie but I put rice crispies cereal on top (not using mom's coconut - nope not me - I'm not going to get into trouble!).
 

Cat: Hey D, look what I found in the kitchen, a real chocolate cream pie! Do you want it?

D: Sure! (my brother is not real bright sometimes :-) Didn't he just try to pull this on me 10 minutes ago? *shaking head* )

Cat: Come and get it.


D dug into that pie and stuck a great big bite in his mouth and realized it was mud.


D: Moooommmm. Cat made me eat a mud piiiiie!!!!

Mom: Cat!

Cat: Mooommm, he made one first and tried to get ME to eat it. He told me it was a chocolate cream pie and he put YOUR FRESH COCONUT on it. I didn’t MAKE him eat it. I just told him I found it and asked if he wanted it (innocent look).


Guess, just GUESS who got into trouble!


Mom: Cat you are the oldest (yea, by a whole 13 months) and have to set a good example. You are grounded for the rest of today and tomorrow.

Cat: Wha… Wait... What?!!! Mooomm, what about D? He made a mud pie FIRST and used YOUR FRESH COCONUT and and HE DOESN'T GET GROUNDED? That’s NOT FAIR!

Mom: He’s younger doesn’t know any better. (A WHOLE 13 months? Sure mom whatever you say.)

I sat in the house while the little turkey played outside and made faces at me every time he caught me looking out the window.

Go ahead "mom's favorite", I thought to myself, I'll get you back later.  And I did! *evil grin* But that’s another story. ;)


Here are pictures of his birthday gifts this year.

 
 
 
 


Just to remind him that he can't ever get away from me!!    *super evil grin*





17 comments:

  1. Awwww
    I envy people with siblings :)
    You and your brother are very close in age, and obviously in your relationship to each other. That is heartwarming.
    Thanks Cat - and that pie looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, that is adorable!

    And for your information, it's ALWAYS the older sibling who starts it. We younger sibs just learn from you. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ana. It my be the older sib's in your family who start it but he ALWAYS started it! LOL

      Delete
  3. Love that story. There's too much of an age difference between me and my siblings but I do remember by sister and brother going at it in a similar fashion. I think they're still at it sometimes.
    '

    ReplyDelete
  4. My brother and I are 10 months apart! So many fun times. We always support each other even when we don't agree!
    Did you paint the picture?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are the same way - when we were younger, we could be in the middle of a fight but if someone stepped in on one side or the other, we joined forces against them. :)

      Yes, I did paint the pic. :)

      Delete
  5. Cat, we share something in common. My brother and I are 11 months apart! For about 25 days we are the exact same age and then I turn older every year! People say my Mom was crazy to have kids that close. But, that is just what you did back when they got married. Anyway, I LOVE the sign! Happy Birthday to your brother and I hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the way it was with my folks.

      Glad you enjoyed the sign. Thanks for the birthday wishes for D.

      Have a great weekend also.

      Delete
  6. Hmmmmm, the pie looks delicious, but I'd wait for you to have the first bite, lol! Oh yeah, it's always the oldest one's fault. Amazing how siblings can torture each other with no qualms, but just let someone else try to mess with them! Happy Birthday to your little brother Cat! I'm sure he's forgiven you by now :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks CG but you would still be waiting - don't really care for chocolate cream pie. Oldest might be at fault in your family but in mine, it's HIS! Yes, we did protect each other and I beat up my fair share of neighborhood boys who picked on my brother (he was small for his age until he hit 15 and then he shot up to over 6 ft).

      We've forgiven each other but I still have to remind him how good I am at revenge if he get's me into trouble. ;)

      Delete
  7. Nodding in sympathy about those younger sibs. The oldest always gets blamed for what those bratty baby brothers and sisters instigate. ;-)

    Dark chocolate and pomegranate, oh yeah, baby!

    Happy belated birthday, Cat's bratty baby brother. ;-)

    Irishey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Irishey - someone this comment ended up in the spam folder - go figure. :)

      I ALWAYS got and still get blamed for what that little turkey says/does but I usually get him back one way or another. *evil grins*

      I keep telling everyone that since dark chocolate and pomegranate are healthy, as long as you don't overdo, the benefits outweigh the calories! Actually, my doctor agrees with me. Do love that man. ;)

      Thanks for the belated birtday ways to my bratty baby brother. :)

      BTW - where have you been? You have been missed around blogland!
      Cat

      Delete
    2. belated birthday wishes not ways - have no clue how that happened! :)

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Respectful comments are always welcome.