Adult Content Warning

You have entered a site intended for ADULTS ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, or if it is illegal to view such material in your community, please exit this site immediately. This site contains mature content including but not limited to; articles, discussions, pictures and other materials that some people may find offensive. If such materials offend you, please exit this site immediately.

Monday, September 17, 2012

My Reality Has a Voice








Note:  I have collected these over several years and do not remember where I got all of them.  If I have posted your image without acknowledgement, please contact me and I will either include the acknowledgement or remove it, your choice.

12 comments:

  1. Love them! I am fond of not being normal! I also appreciate that others talk to themselves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to start doing that "for marijuana" on all my checks. Ian ill be so surprised :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I'm sure he will be very surprised Lillie. And how surprised will your tush be when it's bright red and burning after that stunt? ROFL

      Delete
  3. Normal is definitely over-rated! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What is normal? I think it must be boring.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Normal = Boring - sounds good to be sunnygirl. :)

      Delete
  5. Normal.....no thanks! Loved them all. I really like the one with the list of 9 things. Maybe I should try number 1 out with Blue, lol! Love the marijuana one too, just don't need a SWAT team to show up here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can you imagine the look on Blues face:
      Blue "Would you get me a towel babe?"
      CG "Sure hon, do you want fries with that?"
      or
      Blue "Get the paddle now!"
      CG "OK, do you want fries with that?"

      Wise idea re: #2 Doubt if Blue's sense of humor would include a visit from SWAT. You would probably get more than "swat"! LOL

      Delete
  6. One of my good friends from high school posts things like this on her facebook every day. She revels in claiming her crazy side! She tries to lump me in there, too, but I have no idea what she is talking about. I'm so sane it's scary. Bwahahahaha! ;-)

    Irishey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Irishey - Even the Spam Folder knows BS when it sees it, which is where this message ended up! LOL

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Respectful comments are always welcome.