Adult Content Warning

You have entered a site intended for ADULTS ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, or if it is illegal to view such material in your community, please exit this site immediately. This site contains mature content including but not limited to; articles, discussions, pictures and other materials that some people may find offensive. If such materials offend you, please exit this site immediately.

Monday, September 10, 2012

Real Friends

 
Real friends are those who,
When you've made a fool of yourself,
Don't feel that you've done a permanent job.
 

2 comments:

  1. It's taken me awhile to get back here, Cat. Sort of an appropriate post for me to resume my reading of your blog. Not that I've made a fool of myself, at least not here, ;-) , but I can get lax on keeping up with friends when I get hyper-focused on something, then become distracted from a lot else in my life. This embassies mess is ... a mess. Gggggrrrrrrr.

    Nice sentiment in your post. Keep that in mind when I step on my own tail around here! ;-)

    Irishey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Irishey - welcome back. I'm sure you won't step on your own tail around here. Your comments are always well thought out and appreciated.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Respectful comments are always welcome.