Adult Content Warning

You have entered a site intended for ADULTS ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, or if it is illegal to view such material in your community, please exit this site immediately. This site contains mature content including but not limited to; articles, discussions, pictures and other materials that some people may find offensive. If such materials offend you, please exit this site immediately.

Saturday, September 15, 2012

If You Can't Say It, Wear It!


Think I’m going to start a t-shirt business. I will print the many words that endanger some posteriors and the “Smart A$$” comments that you would really like to make during certain stressful moments but know that your tush is safer if left unsaid. They will be available in numerous colors/sizes and WHATEVER combination of words you would like.

Until I get this business off the ground (probably the second Tuesday of next week), feel free to bookmark this post and read your favorite(s) OUT LOUD if you feel the need. Remember, you are not “saying” them, you are simply reading a blog post. :D


NO!
WHATEVER!
I HEAR you.
Blah, Blah, Blah

      Ya think?

No thanks, been there, done that, have the red tush to prove it.

     What's wrong with you?
You’re crazy!
Is that all you got?
                                              That didn't hurt.
                                                                         Is that supposed to hurt?
Attitude? I ain't got no stinkin' Attitude!
                                   That does NOT count!
Pay attention!
We’ll see.
And your point is...
                                                                               Alright, Already!
Now would I do that?
                                        Nah, not me.
                                   Well, what about what you did?
At least I didn't...
Listen up!
Because you're crazy?
                                                                                      I only said...
Yadda, Yadda, Yadda
That's not a rule!"

Just get it over with why dontcha!
                I'm NOT sulking.
                                                                                  I'm not speaking to you!
Like that's really going to work.
Who me?
Okay. Fine!
Fine! Just Fine!
Are you INSANE?
           Are you HIGH?!!!
               Have you started yet?
                                                                               You are SO not fair!
Bring It On!
                              You missed a spot.
                                                                 Are you done yet?
Are you serious?
                                    Picky. Picky. Picky.
You never listen!
I do NOT deserve it!
We're having a “conversation” now?
Are you kidding me?!!!!
It’s not my fault!
Focus would ya? (Thank you Stormy!)
Well, duh.
I can’t help it. (for Joanie)
I didn’t mean to. (for Joanie)
You can't do that! (for Cowgirl Up)
Probably deserves a spanking,
but really needs a hug! (for Lillie)

Hellloo? (for Stormy)

Don't spank me when I'm talking to you! (for Stormy)

You are MEAN! (for Stormy)

YOU, YOU, OGRE!! (for Stormy)

And for the men so they don’t constantly have to repeat themselves, I will provide the following:
Do you think this is in your best interest?

This is for your own good.

You did WHAT?

We’re going to fix this now!

Don't even think about it.

Who do you obey?

It’s very clear to me what you need.

Do you really want to go there?

Who’s in charge?

Are you honestly asking me that?

How many times do I have to tell you…!

Stop that RIGHT NOW!


Who takes care of you?

WHAT did you say?


We can do this all day/night. (for Lillie)

Come Here! (for Cowgirl Up)

Hold Still! (for Cowgirl Up)

Was it worth it? (for Stormy)

You aren't just stubborn, you are bull-headed! (for Stormy)

Really? So that's how it’s going to go for you, huh? (for Stormy)


If you don't see your favorite, leave your request in a comment and I will be more than happy to add it.

Enjoy! ;)

20 comments:

  1. Lol My son actually has a shirt that says "and your point is..." I need one that says "I can't help it" or "I didn't mean to".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Added both of your requests to the list Joanie. :)

      Delete
  2. I love them Cat. My favourite is "you missed a spot" - that made me laugh out loud. :D
    Ian's HoH saying is:
    We can do this all night/day.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lillie, make sure you keep that one in your head only, doesn't work out to well when you open your mouth and let it roll out. And yes, I do know from experience! Added Ian's saying to the list for you.

      Delete
  3. I am going with "Whatever" since I can say it too. Smile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all of them. So clever. I'm on board to be a consumer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sunny. My red tush didn't think they were so clever but the little devil on my shoulder did. LOL If the 2nd Tuesday of next week ever comes around, I will happily add you as a consumer.

      Delete
  5. Cat, cute post. I wanted to thank you for stopping by my blog as of late and your nice comments to me. I clicked just now to follow you. Warm Regards, SNP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey SNP - thank you. I really love your blog, which I found, forgot to bookmark, and just recently came across again - still learning my way around blogland. Find a blog I like and then lose it. LOL

      Thanks for popping in - feel free to come back anytime.

      Take care,
      Cat

      Delete
  6. ...read your favorites out loud...you are not saying them, you're just reading a blog...

    Ha! You wouldn't be encouraging anyone to put their toes right up against that line, maybe nudge it a little? Lol!

    Irishey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me? Would I do that? I can't help it if my toes love that to nudge and sometimes dance on that line and there are a few others around blogland like me. Just giving them a "hint" - NEVER encouragement. See the difference Irishey? LOL

      Delete
    2. I see you're going for the group defense: "But everybody else is doing it!"

      Hint? Bwahahahaha! Difference noted.

      Hey, you know, I've seen "hint" several times on blogs:

      Is that a hint?! (Turns out it never is.)

      That was NOT a hint! (Darn.)

      Irishey

      Delete
  7. The second Tuesday of the week, huh? Hey, that gives me a great answer for when Blue asks when I'm going to get *fill in the blank* done! Thanks Cat! Kidding, just kidding, lol!

    Most recently for me is "You can't do that!" Turns out, yes he can do that....

    I think Blue's favorite would be "Come Here!" or maybe "Hold Still!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup CG - doubt if Blue would see the humor in that answer. LOL Added your requests to the list.

      Delete
  8. Funny post!

    My ogre often says "Was it worth it?" "You aren't just stubborn, you are bull-headed!" "Really? So that's how its going to go for you, huh?"

    I say "Hellloo?" "Don't spank me when I'm talking to you!" "You are MEAN!" "YOU, YOU, OGRE!!" (he takes that as a compliment.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Stormy! I added yours and Ogres sayings to the list. Apologies that they are smaller - Blogger is hating on me today and not cooperating! grrrrr

      Delete
  9. Hi Cat love love your post . Vic wants one that says Don't walk Away when I am Talking to you or Get back here I' m Not Done Thanks for the giggles

    ReplyDelete
  10. Still love this so much! Classic lol..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Stormy...one of these days, I am going to start a t-shirt business with these. Or maybe I'll just start putting some of them on my small paintings. ;)

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Respectful comments are always welcome.