Adult Content Warning

You have entered a site intended for ADULTS ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, or if it is illegal to view such material in your community, please exit this site immediately. This site contains mature content including but not limited to; articles, discussions, pictures and other materials that some people may find offensive. If such materials offend you, please exit this site immediately.

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Bigger Breasts

Fresh from my shower, I stand in front of the mirror complaining to my husband that my breasts are too small.
Instead of characteristically telling me it's not so, he uncharacteristically comes up with a suggestion.  'If you want your breasts to grow, then every day take a piece of toilet paper and rub it between them for a few seconds.'
 
Willing to try anything, I fetch a piece of toilet paper and stand in front of the mirror, rubbing it between my breasts.
 
'How long will this take?' I asked.
 
'They will grow larger over a period of years,' my husband replies.
 
I stopped.  'Do you really think rubbing a piece of toilet paper between my breasts every day will make my breasts larger over the years?'
 
Without missing a beat he says, 'Worked for your butt, didn't it ?'
 
 
He's still alive, and with a great deal of therapy, he may even walk again, although he will probably continue to take his meals through a straw. Surprised smile

18 comments:

  1. He deserves whatever he gets.....altho i did laugh...
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you enjoyed this one Abby. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  2. I'd KILL him!! Of course my breasts need to shrink.....so.....!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Minelle...you are so funny. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  3. Butt head, he deserves worse. Didn't see it coming though and it did make me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gotcha Clara! Happy you enjoyed it. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  4. LoL, this is so mean and funny. Nothing I'd want to hear, but I was glad that I had my tea swallowed in time. Thank you for the good laugh, Cat.

    hugs

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Nina...how many times do I have to remind you not to eat or drink when you come to visit here?! ;) Happy you enjoyed.

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  5. Oh no, that is so funny. Very brave husband! LoL. Thanks Cat:)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Roz...happy you enjoyed it. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  6. Oh Cat, that is so mean, mean but funny!
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you enjoyed it Jan. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  7. Didn't see it coming but made me laugh. Thanks.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gotcha Ronnie! Happy you enjoyed it. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. Happy you enjoyed it Blondie. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. LOL Sunny...I agree with you and everyone else...the man was mean and lucky to be alive...I wouldn't kill him because he's simply not worth the jail time! Oh but I would make his life miserable. :D

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Respectful comments are always welcome.