Adult Content Warning

You have entered a site intended for ADULTS ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, or if it is illegal to view such material in your community, please exit this site immediately. This site contains mature content including but not limited to; articles, discussions, pictures and other materials that some people may find offensive. If such materials offend you, please exit this site immediately.

Saturday, January 17, 2015

The Divorce

For our Minelle since she was not amused by yesterday’s giggle…even though I considered it more a joke about a dumb man rather than a blonde joke. Winking smile

 
A judge was interviewing a woman regarding her pending divorce, and asked, “What are the grounds for your divorce?”
She replied, “About four acres and a nice little home in the middle of the property with a stream running by.”

 
“No,” he said, “I mean what is the foundation of this case?
“It is made of concrete, brick and mortar,” she responded.
 

“I mean,” he continued, “What are your relations like?”
“I have an aunt and uncle living here in town, and so do my husband’s parents.”

 
The judge said, “Do you have a real grudge?”
“No,” she replied, “We have a two-car carport and have never really needed one.”

 
“Please,” he tried again, “is there any infidelity in your marriage?”
“Yes, both my son and daughter have stereo sets. We don’t necessarily like the music, but the answer to your questions is yes.”

 
“Ma’am, does your husband ever beat you up?”
“Yes,” she responded, “about twice a week he gets up earlier than I do.”
 
Finally, in frustration, the judge asked, “Lady, why do you want a divorce?”
“Oh, I don’t want a divorce,” she replied. “I’ve never wanted a divorce. My husband does. He said he can’t communicate with me.”
 
Ya think?!? 
 Courtesy of  Sun Gazing


Okay Minelle...is this better?  Smile with tongue out 
 

20 comments:

  1. LoL Cat, bet the judge granted the divorce!

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet you're right Roz! ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  2. Oh gosh Cat!! Funny, funny! And Ms Cat for your information I did think the joke was funny the other day.... Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you enjoyed it Minelle! Oh and yes Ms Minelle...just had to tease you a bit. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  3. LOL...Come on...we all know english can be very confusing.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you enjoyed it Abby...and yes, English can be confusing. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  4. LoL, loved this one, I am also sure that the judge granted the divorce. Thank you for the giggles, Cat.

    hugs

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Nina...happy you enjoyed it. I'm fairly certain the judge granted that divorce with no problem. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  5. Nice one indeed, but I liked yesterday's too.

    appy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you enjoyed both of them Appy. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  6. I'll have to go back and read yesterday's, must have missed it. I hope Minelle laughed because this is funny as al get out Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you enjoyed this one Sunny and Minelle did also. You're very welcome! ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  7. Oh goodness just give the barmy mare the divorce!!
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ROFL Jan...I do love the way you put that! ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  8. I can completely understand Minette, I don't care much for Blonde jokes as well:
    There was a blonde, a redhead, and a brunette. They were all trapped on an island and the nearest shore was 50 miles away. The redhead swam trying to make it to the other shore she swam 15 miles, drowned, and died. The brunette swam 24 miles, drowned, and died. The blonde swam 25 miles, got tired, and swam back.

    There, there, all better now. Like the post, Cat. Of course all women can communicate with their husband, besides Love is grand... Divorce is 75 grand.

    Thank you Cat,
    Han

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Han...for someone who doesn't care for 'blonde' jokes, you sure do have a good repertoire.

      Happy you enjoyed and thanks for the giggles. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  9. I liked both of them. I shared the first one with Ty and he laughed. I will have to share this one too since it is similar to some of our conversations

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Blondie...happy you and Ty enjoyed the last one. You'll have to let us know if he enjoys this one. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  10. LOL Cuz! :) This cracked me up! Han's two made me LOL as well. 75 grand! Hilarious! Many hugs,

    <3 Katie TfT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you enjoyed Cuz. I agree, Han's was also very funny. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Respectful comments are always welcome.