Adult Content Warning

You have entered a site intended for ADULTS ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, or if it is illegal to view such material in your community, please exit this site immediately. This site contains mature content including but not limited to; articles, discussions, pictures and other materials that some people may find offensive. If such materials offend you, please exit this site immediately.

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

You Call This Customer Service?


UFO dumped stupid people

I spent almost two hours on the phone with my mortgage company today trying to get them to pay my homeowners insurance…which is past due!  It has always been paid out of escrow. 

They somehow screwed up and not only didn’t they pay my insurance, they messed up the the records so that they claimed they couldn’t pay! 

They kept telling me my account had never been an escrow account (basically calling me a liar).   Then telling me I needed to fax this and that as well as call here and there.

if you must talk out your ass


When the 4th person informed me that they had never paid my insurance out of escrow, I said “I call bullshit!” and was informed “there is no reason to use foul language.”  Hmpf…I informed him that he had not even begun to hear foul language but that it could be arranged if they didn’t fix the problem.

would you like to buy a vowel

At one point I told one of the many representatives I was transferred to that they had now wasted 1 1/2 hours of my life that I will never get back.  They don't care...they get paid the same no matter how much of my life they waste!

Finally, got the last guy to check old records while I was holding for his manager…he then came back on the line and said “You were right!  Your insurance was paid out of escrow last year!” 

Duh…don’t sound so surprised!

who ties your shoelaces


He put in a priority request to pay my insurance out of escrow and I am to phone back in 5 business days to see if they paid.  *sigh*


some people just need a pat on the back












remember when phones were stupid
an apple a day
















 
chill pill4








some people just need a sympathetic pat on the head


high 5 with a chair3












high 5 with a chair

doctor told me to start killing


















didnt murder today
And how was your day?         

24 comments:

  1. Whoa, Cat! Never seen you so riled. Although you do look cute. :)
    I don't escrow my insurance or taxes because of this exact type of screwball service...
    Hope tomorrow is a better day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Rogue...look cute do I? Smack! I don't get angry very often but sheesh...they were definitely pulling my strings. I have had my insurance and taxes escrowed since I first bought the house and never had a problem...it was actually a requirement of my original lender...they wanted to ensure that all taxes and insurance were paid. They had just better pray that when I phone back in 5 days, they payment has been made. ;)

      Yes, tomorrow will be a better day!

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  2. Wow Cat, I'm with Rogue, I have never seen you this riled. My day wasn't bad and I hope yours is better tomorrow. Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Lisa, I can get angry. ;) Yes, tomorrow will be a better day and back to regular programming. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  3. Lol Cat. Been there. $3000 property tax past due. The company wouldn't talk to me. Although my name was on most of the paperwork, it wasn't on THAT page and Dragon was deployed. The city was tthreatening foreclosure.

    The bank paid the correct property tax the year before but paid my neighbors bill that year. Proof that hysterical tears do occasionally work. It took the bank president to straiten it out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow Rose! As if you didn't have enough stress with your Dragon being deployed! You would think your bank could have seen that they paid the wrong tax bill...mine just refused to pay saying it wasn't set up! Lord save us all from idiots! The only way I can produce hysterical tears is if I go beyond anger...happy they worked for you! ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
    2. Those were honest tears. I was beyond stressed.

      Delete
    3. Oh Rose...I am sure those were honest tears...of course you were beyond stressed...threatened with losing your home while you're without your husband because he is fighting for this country! I'm just happy those tears worked for you.

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  4. I'm so proud that you didn't kill or even injure anyone - they should be lucky you didn't come in in person!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you PK! If they had been in this country, they may have received a personal visit from me. As it is, if they do not pay as they promised, I do have friends/co-workers in India who are willing to do me a favor or two and I will sick them on that "customer service" crew! If all else fails, I will demand a US rep, find out where they are located and take a road trip! ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  5. It may be time to rumble, Buttercup. I'll get Pinkie and Spokes you round up Bruiser and Babette!

    I hope you got names! We can make an example of them so this doesn't EVER happen again!

    Jo Jo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Jo Jo...works for me! The only problem is that 6 tickets to India is quite expensive! Think I'll wait and see if they pay...if they don't, I will demand a US supervisor, find out where he/she is and then...the road trip is ON! :D

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  6. Oh my goodness Cat, I'm sorry you had to go through all that! Hope tomorrow is a better day ... and that they have sorted it out! I'm not familiar with escrow. Good on you for not maiming anyone lol. Love all the pics btw :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Today has been a better day Roz...waiting to see if they follow through or if I have to go ballistic. Escrow is where take your yearly property tax and/or yearly property insurance divide it by 12 and add that amount to your monthly payment. Some lenders require this to ensure that they don't lose the property due to back taxes or if the property is damaged. Some people just choose this way so that they don't have to come up with a lump sum since property taxes and property insurance are billed/paid yearly. Hope this explanation makes sense.

      Happy you enjoy the pics...haven't maimed anyone yet but no promises if they fail to follow through! ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  7. Cat,

    What a pain. I hope today is a better one for you. Same as Roz, not familiar with escrow.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ronnie...today has been better. Please see my answer to Roz where I attempted (with emphasis on attempted!) to explain escrow. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  8. I'm laughing but I now just how frustrating it is to be told you're wrong when you know damn well you're right.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sure I will laugh once I am sure it is resolved and look back on it Sunny. It is beyond frustrating when they were saying things like "we have never paid your insurance"...say what to who? Then give me back all the escrow money you have collected over the life of the loan!

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  9. Oh Cat, I am sorry but I am laughing, bloody phone people. They are always a pain in the a**. Lets hope they do pay it, just saying....
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No apologies necessary Jan...I'm sure I will find the humor...after I'm assured they have paid! It would help if tier 1 customer service people were better trained rather than just reading from limited scripts. Oh well...just breathe Cat...just breathe. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  10. Remind me never to make you mad, Cat! Good to blow of steam once in a while isn't it. It's all quiet on the Western front again? You've got a licence to kill?

    I hope things will sort out for you,
    Han

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Han...I do have a temper and know how to use it. ;) Today has been a quiet day and hopefully the mortgage company will follow through and I won't have to use my license to kill...I do have an arsenal in my gun safe. :D

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  11. I LOVE YOU!!!!!
    Does anybody have access to a big printer? I want these printed out on huge poster board and laminated so I can hang them - prominently!

    Hugs for being put through the ringer over this. Hugs for your humor. Hugs for being my friend. Hugs for just being our wonderful Cat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Irishey...big printer? Hmmm...nope but I can print them on 8x10 and laminate them. ;) Thank you for all the hugs!

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Respectful comments are always welcome.