Adult Content Warning

You have entered a site intended for ADULTS ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, or if it is illegal to view such material in your community, please exit this site immediately. This site contains mature content including but not limited to; articles, discussions, pictures and other materials that some people may find offensive. If such materials offend you, please exit this site immediately.

Thursday, October 23, 2014

Attitude!

 
happiness of your life

Definition of an Optimist = Someone who figures that taking a step backward after taking a step forward is not a disaster…it’s more like a cha-cha.
 
true friends-good things_thumb














“Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist.” ~Pablo Picasso

 
confused between attitude and personality













"You aren’t rich enough to afford more than one day of pity party.  So when things get bad, you can have one day then pull yourself up and get on with life!”  My Aunt 

  pity train_thumb[1]


“Many people may listen, but few people actually hear.” ~ Harvey Mackay


allergic to bs_thumb













“My theory of evolution is that Darwin was adopted.” ~Steven Wright 
 
you-cant-touch-me


"What happens is not as important as how you react to what happens." ~Thadeus Golas

middle finger_thumb 












“I have one nerve left and you’re getting on it.” ~Anonymous


taste your words

14 comments:

  1. “Many people may listen, but few people actually hear.” was my favourite quote when I was a youngster and felt lonely and misunderstood, like most young people do. I love the wisdom of your aunt.
    All these reflect your attitude very well, I think. I don't know if they reflect your personality. I suspect Cat has a deep dark side in her hidden away. But it's none of my business. I love the dedication and effort you put in your daily posts, Cat. Like this one. I know it takes a lot of time on a daily basis.

    So a warm thank you for showing us you attitude. Don't be afraid to show your personality as well, girl.

    Han

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the lovely compliment Han. I enjoy giving people something to smile and/or think about. Yes, these do reflect my attitude and a bit of my personality but guess I'll have to give some thought to doing a personality post. :D

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  2. All fantastic quotes Cat and great reminders. Thanks for sharing :) Love the quote from Thadeus Gola s and the last one!

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Roz...so happy you enjoyed them. That last one has gotten me into a bit of trouble at times. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  3. Hi Cat, all so true, just hard to live by sometimes
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You got a point there Jan but most of these are just my attitude. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  4. These are the very best quotes!! I love them. They are ones that fit me to a T. I know, hard to believe. It's just the attitude thingy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Blondie...happy you enjoyed them...they are definitely my attitude. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  5. Love, love, looove these quotes. Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Kenzie...happy you enjoyed them. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  6. Great quotes Cat! I think my favorite has got to be the Harvey Mackay quote! Thanks, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you enjoyed them Lisa...that quote is sooooo true isn't it. Many just don't understand the difference between listening and hearing! ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  7. Pablo Picasso is a genius!!!.. Lol

    I like them all, but some are better then other.
    Thank you, Cat.

    Hugs,
    Mona Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree ML...I love Picasso's work and this quote of his is awesome. Happy you enjoyed them. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Respectful comments are always welcome.