Adult Content Warning

You have entered a site intended for ADULTS ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, or if it is illegal to view such material in your community, please exit this site immediately. This site contains mature content including but not limited to; articles, discussions, pictures and other materials that some people may find offensive. If such materials offend you, please exit this site immediately.

Saturday, October 11, 2014

Speeding

Definitely need to keep this in mind the next time my lead foot gets the best of me! LOL


A woman gets pulled over for speeding...

Woman: Is there a problem, Officer?
Traffic Cop: Yes ma'am, I'm afraid you were speeding.

Woman: Oh, I see.
Traffic Cop: Can I see your license please?

Woman: Well, I would give it to you but I don't have one.
Traffic Cop: Don't have one?

Woman: No. I lost it 4 years ago for drunk driving.
Traffic Cop: I see...Can I see your vehicle registration papers please.

Woman: I can't do that.
Traffic Cop: Why not?

Woman: I stole this car.
Traffic Cop: Stole it?

Woman: Yes, and I killed and hacked up the owner.
Traffic Cop: You what!?

Woman: His body parts are in plastic bags in the trunk if you want to see.


The traffic cop looks at the woman and slowly backs away to his car while calling for back up. Within minutes 5 police cars circle the car. A senior officer slowly approaches the car, clasping his half drawn gun.


Officer 2: Ma'am, could you step out of your vehicle please!

The woman steps out of her vehicle.


Woman: Is there a problem sir?
Officer 2: My colleague here tells me that you have stolen this car and murdered the owner.


Woman: Murdered the owner? Are you serious?!
Officer 2: Yes, could you please open the trunk of your car, please.


The woman opens the trunk, revealing nothing but an empty trunk.


Officer 2: Is this your car, ma'am?
Woman: Yes, here are the registration papers.


The traffic cop is quite stunned.


Officer 2: My colleague claims that you do not have a driving license.


The woman digs into her handbag and pulls out a clutch purse and hands it to the officer.


The officer examines the license quizzically.


Officer 2: Thank you ma'am, but I am puzzled, as I was told by my officer here that you didn't have a license, that you stole this car, and that you murdered and hacked up the owner!


Woman: Bet the lying jerk told you I was speeding, too.


This has been around for a long time with different variations of the driver but it still makes me smile. Hope it gives you a smile also.


8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Happy you enjoyed it Sunny. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  2. ROFLMAO! Hope I can remember this if I get stopped! Thanks, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope I can also Lisa. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  3. Never underestimate a woman. Ouch.

    Thank you Cat, never seen it before, it was fun!

    Han

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you enjoyed it Han and you are right...never underestimate a woman. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  4. LoL Cat, definitely have to try and remember this. The lead in my foot always get the better of me :) Thanks for the giggle.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Roz...I have a need for speed also...hoping I can remember it if I get stopped. Happy you enjoyed it. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Respectful comments are always welcome.