Adult Content Warning

You have entered a site intended for ADULTS ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, or if it is illegal to view such material in your community, please exit this site immediately. This site contains mature content including but not limited to; articles, discussions, pictures and other materials that some people may find offensive. If such materials offend you, please exit this site immediately.

Sunday, October 5, 2014

Best Text Reply EVER!

I first saw this post on Tickld and then on Facebook…just had to share it. 

The text conversation tells the story of someone receiving a text message from a scam artist by the name of Harris.  

Have you ever received one of these? 

Instead of ignoring the message, the person who was texted decided to play the scammer at his own game and annoy the bejesus out of Harris!  LOL

Enjoy

clip_image002

clip_image004

clip_image006



Since these are all screen shots, some overlap a bit so it makes it a bit difficult to follow.  Hang in there...it is worthwhile for a grin. 
 






6 comments:

  1. I have received text messages like the one from Harris. I wish I had been sharp enough to pull something like this. I will keep this in mind if I receive anymore! LOL Thanks, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree Lisa...I wish I had be 'quick' enough to answer like this when I received a similar text message. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  2. I love it. A cookie from his own dough. I think it's wonderful people with a sense of humor play a practical joke on these guys.

    Thanks Cat!

    Han

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Han...happy you enjoyed it. I wish I was 'quick' enough to think of playing this kind of joke on these guys. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  3. LoL Cat, love it! Fortunately I haven't received text messages like this. Plenty by email though. Thanks for the giggle :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Roz...happy you enjoyed this. I have received one text like this and dozens of emails. Wish I had been quicker to answer back like the guy above. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Respectful comments are always welcome.