Adult Content Warning

You have entered a site intended for ADULTS ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, or if it is illegal to view such material in your community, please exit this site immediately. This site contains mature content including but not limited to; articles, discussions, pictures and other materials that some people may find offensive. If such materials offend you, please exit this site immediately.

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Surprise!

I had lunch with 2 of my unmarried friends.
One is engaged, one is a mistress, and I have been married for 20+ years.

We were chatting about our relationships and decided to amaze our men by greeting them at the door wearing a black corset, stiletto heels and a mask over our eyes. We agreed to meet in a few days to exchange notes.

black corset 2


Here's how it all went…

My engaged friend:
The other night when my boyfriend came over he found me with a black leather bodice, tall stilettos and a mask.  He saw me and said, 'You are the woman of my dreams...I love you.'  Then we made passionate love all night long.


stilettos


The mistress:
Me too! The other night I met my lover at his office and I was wearing a leather coat, under it only the black corset, heels and mask over my eyes.  When I opened the leather coat he didn't say a word, but he started to tremble and we had wild sex all night.


woman in black duster


Then I had to share my story:
When my husband came home I was wearing a black lacy corset, black stockings, stilettos and a mask over my eyes. When he came in the door and saw me he said…


blask mask
 
 


you are going to love this…
 
 


 

" What's for dinner, Zorro?"
 
 
legend_of_zorro_ver1


The funeral is tomorrow! 

31 comments:

  1. Cat,
    I love ending my day with you and a final laugh..........What time is the memorial service?
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you enjoyed it Meredith. Hmm...haven't heard the time...will pass it along if I do. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  2. I needed a laugh. Thanks. Dragon would drag me off to the bedroom. The kids can finish cooking dinner. WEG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy I could give you a laugh Rose. Oh yes, from what you've written about him, I can definitely see Dragon dragging you off the the bedroom...no matter what! ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  3. Love this so much!! I sure would hate to be the married couple!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you enjoyed it Minelle! I wouldn't like to be that couple either...unless I knew he'd said it as a joke. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  4. Too funny ... as I read this I could hear my husband's voice making the Zorro comment as that's something he would say ... but he would also follow up with the desired activities.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you enjoyed it Meg...I can see the humor in the Zorro comment but yup...he'd dang well better follow up with what I wanted. :D

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  5. That proves again women have no sense of humor. The Zorro remark if funny. Br careful guys, always be on guard when you make a joke, because any day can be your last!

    Thanks Cat,
    Han

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Han...the Zorro comment was funny but he still needed to put out and make her happy! :D

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  6. LoL Cat, too funny. That question is just ingrained in the husband lol

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you enjoyed it Roz. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  7. LOL....Bet she was wishing she was Zorro and had His sword!
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ROFL Abby...good one! She might be wishing for that sword. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. Happy you enjoyed it Anon. ;)

      Blessing...
      Cat

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. Happy you enjoyed it Bob! ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  10. LOL.. love it.
    You know men are from MARS !!!
    Hugs,
    ML

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you enjoyed it ML...yup, I know Men are from Mars and sometimes I would like to kick their butts back up there! :D

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  11. That is so funny. Thanks.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Ronnie...so happy you enjoyed it. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  12. Poor guy failed sensitivity training. Sigh. I agree with abby. He is lucky she didn't think she could be mistaken for Zorro, and don a sword just in case. Lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Irishey...send him back to training eh? Yea...he is extremely lucky she didn't have a sword in her hand...or close by for that matter. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  13. I just about spit my coffee all over the monitor. So funny. It wasn't the punch line I was expecting, just much better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh Blondie...haven't you learned yet not to drink or eat anything when you come visit?!? Happy you enjoyed it. Hope your monitor is safe. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  14. Love it! I just knew a husband would say something like this.

    Hugs
    Ami

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you enjoyed it Ami...*snicker* yup...leave it to a husband to open mouth, insert foot and chomp hard! ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  15. ROFLMAO! Thanks for the laughs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Lisa...happy you enjoyed it. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  16. Happy you enjoyed it Sunny! ;)

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Respectful comments are always welcome.