Adult Content Warning

You have entered a site intended for ADULTS ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, or if it is illegal to view such material in your community, please exit this site immediately. This site contains mature content including but not limited to; articles, discussions, pictures and other materials that some people may find offensive. If such materials offend you, please exit this site immediately.

Friday, October 19, 2012

How to Walk Your Human

For cats' eyes only! Keep your human healthy, happy and obedient with this 7-step guide to walking your human, instructed by Kodi the Kitten.




Enjoy!

10 comments:

  1. AWWWW - Cat
    That is so cute AND I have the same cat condo (I think) as the one shown.
    How cute is that little kitty with the leash in her mouth walking her human" Love it - that is why you get the big buck, my friend. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed it Lillie. Wish I got the big bucks for finding and posting videos. :) Have an awesome weekend.

      Blessings,
      Cat

      Delete
  2. Very cute. I have to tell you that we once put a harness and leash on one of our kitties. She immediately turned into a lion and squirmed out of the harness. It was not pretty, I think my hubby has the scars to prove just how much she did not like being in that thing.

    The big black cat looks just like my baby - although my baby is 16 years old and staring at me as I type. Knows I'm thinking about him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I put a harness on one cat I had and she actually walked on a leash with me. Tried it with the two I have now and I also have the scars to prove that they were not amused. ;)

      Your baby knows you are talking about him - that's why you are getting stared at. LOL Have a great weekend.

      Blessings,
      Cat

      Delete
  3. Funny! Where do you find these things?
    I have a couple funny cat and dog stories but none with a leash.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Minelle - glad you enjoyed it. I have friends who know how much I enjoy quirky videos and pics - they send me all kinds of stuff. Some is definitely not postable! ;) Have a great weekend.

      Blessings,
      Cat

      Delete
  4. So adorable, and you KNOW that's exactly how they think :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Respectful comments are always welcome.