Adult Content Warning

You have entered a site intended for ADULTS ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, or if it is illegal to view such material in your community, please exit this site immediately. This site contains mature content including but not limited to; articles, discussions, pictures and other materials that some people may find offensive. If such materials offend you, please exit this site immediately.

Monday, October 1, 2012

Quick Note

Hey Everyone

The next month is going to be super busy at work - long hours and lots of meetings. :(   

Since I have not had any trolls pop back in, I am turning off moderation so that you will know that your comment has been posted. Trolls - if you're lurking, this is not your forum and I can turn moderation back on if I have to.

I will try to respond to comments as soon as I can but please be patient if it takes a while. Of course, I have no clue as to why I have to attend some of these meetings so if I can multi-task and answer comments while listening to the meeting, I will. ;)

Blessings,
Cat

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for the heads up Kat, Things look like they are going to be extra busy for me just on the horizon as well. Real life just cuts into all my fun.
    Enjoy your meetings. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya know Lillie, I told my boss that instead of a 5 day workweek/2 day weekend, it should be a 2 day workweek/5 day weekend. That man had the audacity to laugh at me! ;) Oh yes, meetings are just soooo much fun NOT. :)

      Delete
  2. R/L is such a pain. We will be patient!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grrr...trolls! We shall deal with them most fiercely if they show up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Understood. I'm going to be the same here before long through the Christmas shopping season.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my CG - Christmas shoppers can be challenging.

      Delete
  5. Ditto all this, busy with crazy stuff that keeps interfering with my play time. Also on board with Susie's assertion we shall deal fiercely with trolls.

    Irishey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Irishey! Definitely irritating that work and other stuff are interfering with play time. ;)

      Blessings,
      Cat

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Respectful comments are always welcome.