Adult Content Warning

You have entered a site intended for ADULTS ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, or if it is illegal to view such material in your community, please exit this site immediately. This site contains mature content including but not limited to; articles, discussions, pictures and other materials that some people may find offensive. If such materials offend you, please exit this site immediately.

Sunday, October 21, 2012

DUI Checkpoint

You get pulled over in a "routine" DUI (Driving Under the Influence) traffic stop and even if you haven't been drinking, your stomach still drops!

Then...


The blood alcohol testing machine won't work!


Okay I can go on my way right?!


Wrong!


The police officers go to plan B to make sure you are not driving drunk.


They turn on a stereo, crank up the music, and ask you to perform a very complicated western dance with them in the middle of the street.

You want me to do Whaaaat?! Oh sheesh - I'll definitely flunk this! Absolutely not a rhythmic bone in my body!




Hope this starts your week off with a giggle.


14 comments:

  1. Oh yea so funny! It is like going to Zumba and everyone knows the routine but you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's the looks on their faces that so totally crack me up Minelle. They have no clue when they are pulled over that this is a prank but a cop says "do it" and good golly miss molly, they are going to give it their darndest - two left feet and all! :)

      Blessings,
      Cat

      Delete
  2. Bah, my internet connection won't let me see these without waiting for an hour to download it...I want my morning giggle!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so sorry Susie - not quite sure why you have to download it. It's linked in from YouTube but here is the direct link to the video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52YQ05jEIMw - maybe this will make it easier?

      Blessings,
      Cat

      Delete
  3. Looks as though they nabbed a bunch of drunks! Gotta love the "Candid Camera" kinda fun! Thanks, Cat! Happy Monday, and have a great week! Wow, that's a lot of !!!!!'s!!!

    Irishey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can you imagine someone who was actually drunk trying to do this in order to pass a sobriety test Irishey? LOL I am an incurable people-watch so I love "candid camera" type situations. Happy Monday.

      Blessings,
      Cat

      Delete
  4. I think I'd do better if I was drunk...I think I'm an AMAZING dancer after a few appletinis !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok Wilma - want the video after a few appletinis. LOL

      Giggling,
      Cat

      Delete
  5. So funny. I'm with Wilma, a little alcohol would probably help me pass the test too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alright sunnygirl - you can join Wilma in her video. ;-)

      Giggling,
      Cat

      Delete
  6. Oh, Golly Ned - I would flunk!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL, you want me to dance? Sure!!! What fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They all seemed to be into it Rogue - they sure were trying their darndest. :)

      Grinning,
      Cat

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Respectful comments are always welcome.