Adult Content Warning

You have entered a site intended for ADULTS ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, or if it is illegal to view such material in your community, please exit this site immediately. This site contains mature content including but not limited to; articles, discussions, pictures and other materials that some people may find offensive. If such materials offend you, please exit this site immediately.

Friday, October 19, 2012

One-Liners for Life…

Note: Since it had been a rough week for many in blogland, I had originally posted a video "45 Lessons in Life" which was soothing music and was inspirational (at least to me). However, it seems as if visitors are unable to see the video. I apologize for any frustration. Hopefully, I will find the problem and be able to repost next week.
-------------------


Life is the first gift, love is the second, and understanding the third.


Love, not time, heals all wounds.


To the world you might be one person, but to one person you just might be the world.


Finding your way down the path of life is easier and more enjoyable hand in hand with one who loves you.


Cherish the relationships we have with those who love us.


Love deeply and passionately. You might get hurt, but it's the only way to live life completely.


Remember that great love and great achievements involve great risk.


Be aware of the blessings of friendship and know that to have a friend, you must be one in return.


Smile, share, listen and be available when you are needed.


You can live an entire life of never making a decision for fear of regrets only to wake up and find you've wasted your whole life.


Show me a man that never made a mistake and I'll show you a man that never made anything.


Open your arms to change but don't let go of your values.


Some people come into our lives and quickly go, some stay for a while and some leave footprints on our hearts and we are never, ever the same.


This day is yours - don't throw it away.


Sometimes things hurt, but it's okay to cry.


Don't be afraid of the space between your dreams and reality. If you can dream it, you can make it so.


Old age is fifteen years older than I am.


When you're in love, it shows.


Being kind is more important than being right.


Sometimes all a person needs is a hand to hold and a heart to understand.


Money doesn't buy class.


The Lord didn't do it all in one day. What makes me think I can?


When you plan to get even with someone, you are only letting that person continue to hurt you.


No one is perfect until you fall in love with them.


I can't choose how I feel, but I can choose what I do about it.


Life is tough, but I'm tougher.


14 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks for letting me know about the video BB. Have a wonderful weekend.

      Blessings,
      Cat

      Delete
    2. You have a wonderful weekend too! And thanks for the support yesterday. You made me realize what exactly was bothering me.

      Delete
    3. You are very welcome BB. Happy I could help - I'm here any time you need a friend.

      Delete
  2. Absolutely wonderful and so very very true.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sunnygirl - glad you enjoyed them.

      Blessings,
      Cat

      Delete
  3. Thanks Cat - I needed this today -
    I love the one about loving deeply and passionately. That was a lessons that was difficult for me to learn in life. I get it, I think, but it is so easy to protect yourself to the point that you go numb.
    love ya, hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy I could help Lillie. When you've been hurt in the past, it is very easy to fall into the trap of numbness in order to protect yourself. It is so wonderful to see you open yourself to Ian. Have a wonderful weekend.

      Love ya and blessings,
      Cat

      Delete
  4. Made metear up, Cat. Those are things we could all do well to remember. Thanks for being you. You always leave such sweet and uplifting comments and you give us a place to come and be refreshed and renewed. I appreciate you, and I am honored to know you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah Junie - thanks so much for the lovely words - you made me tear up. I am honored to know you also. Have a wonderful weekend.

      Blessings,
      Cat

      Delete
  5. I have to say...I needed to read these today.
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Catching up. These are wonderfully inspiring, Cat - like you. Thank you.

    Irishey

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Respectful comments are always welcome.