Adult Content Warning

You have entered a site intended for ADULTS ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, or if it is illegal to view such material in your community, please exit this site immediately. This site contains mature content including but not limited to; articles, discussions, pictures and other materials that some people may find offensive. If such materials offend you, please exit this site immediately.

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Ouch! Ahhhh...

For whatever reason (maintenance, discipline, punishment, reset, fun, stress relief, etc.), you ended up 









And now...







Ooh so hard!









Dang! This SO does NOT feel good!




 Maybe....


Eeeeeeasy..
 



Ahhhh...Much better!


 

I see that HoH'y grin on your face but at least I can sit comfortably.





Ok you HoH's might think this a joke but someone has created a wonderful product!







  Even conforms to sore bottoms





          


 If everyone joined together, we could place a bulk order with at least two for each of us.  
Think we could get a group discount?
Just think how much more comfortable life would be!  LOL

This is actually a product sold on TV. You can see it here https://www.forevercomfytv.com/.


Hope you enjoy. :)


If you enjoyed this, you can thank Susie over at Her Mischief Managed for sending me the idea. But if you are offended, leave your nasty comments here (if you must) and leave Susie alone.


23 comments:

  1. I think that thinks go out to both you and Susie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant idea, count me in for a group discount Lol

    Thanks Susie and Cat :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! Nicely done Cat. I laugh, but one or two of those would be a very good idea on certain evenings around here. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for sending the idea Susie! Think at least one but better two would be very good in a lot homes. I'll add your name to the list. ;)

      Delete
  4. OH! I saw that commercial the other night watching T with my hubby... He just laughed! I think I want one for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll bet it was one of those evil HoH'y laughs wasn't it Emi. :) I'll add your name to the list also. ;)

      Delete
  5. I saw this the other night on TV....after the big meanie had spanked my behind. I glanced over at him as we were sitting on the couch....he didn't even bother to look over at me....he just said, "don't even think about it." :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't seen it on TV yet Lucy - just got the info from Susie so found it on the web. Sheesh big meanie is a mind reader. :) (whispering) I'll add your name to the list also. ;)

      Delete
  6. I saw this commercial. That red glow... Lol!

    Like Mary Poppins, I am prrractically perfect in every way, so I'll never need a cushy, cool-gel-filled.. Okay, nevermind. I wasn't believing it either.

    Irishey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The red glow is what got me when I saw it on the web - cracked me up!

      Hey Irishey - great story-telling. ROFL

      Delete
  7. I think we should purchase in bulk, maybe do a hostile take over of the company that manufactures them. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bulk works for me Lillie. Maybe we won't have to do a hostile takeover - sounds like they're a nice company so they would probably work with us. :D

      Delete
  8. I don't think anyone would leave nasty comments....'cept maybe an HoH or two...certainly not my Daddy lol. He might chuckle a good deal though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have caught a few nasty comments June but most have been straight to my email but that is better than attacking Susie. Hope this does give Ward a chuckle. Think he'll buy one or two for you? :D

      Delete
    2. And I quote "Silly girl, of course not." lol

      Delete
  9. i meant to comment on this a while ago, but forgot.

    i have one of these things for working. on a typical day, i can be "sitting" for six or seven hours. i work with a 22 inch torch and once you start working you STAY until you're finished. anyway, my MIL gave it to me after my FIL passed away, and had never used it. it's WONDERFUL. mine is gel-filled and weighs a blooming ton, but it's fabulous.

    since we're doing DD now, maybe it would come in handy for other uses too. wink. :)

    m.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow Maryanne...very lucky lady...it will definitely come in handy! ;)

      Blessings,
      Cat

      Delete
  10. Looks a bit like a whoopee cushion?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Respectful comments are always welcome.