Adult Content Warning

You have entered a site intended for ADULTS ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, or if it is illegal to view such material in your community, please exit this site immediately. This site contains mature content including but not limited to; articles, discussions, pictures and other materials that some people may find offensive. If such materials offend you, please exit this site immediately.

Friday, June 3, 2016

Weekend Chuckles

I’m not a big fan of minions but do like the quotes so decided to share. Winking smile  Hope you have a great weekend.

Minion 2
Minion 4
Minion 3
Minion 5
Minion 6
Minion 8
Minion 9
Minion 14
Minion 13
Minion 11
Minion 12

14 comments:

  1. Cat,
    These are cute, but I am with you. I am not a big fan either.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you could look past the darn minions to the good quotes, Mere. ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  2. I'm not a big fan either... but these were kinda cute. Some downright funny!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you found some to enjoy, Fondles...even with the blasted minions all over the place. ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  3. hi Cat, oh these made us laugh!!
    love Jan, xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you both enjoyed them, Jan. ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  4. Not a fan here either, but I do love the quotes...thanks.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you enjoyed the quotes, Abby...sorry for the minions. ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  5. I love the one about watching an episode of "Hoarders" and I totally agree. It makes me feel so neat and clean.

    Hugs From Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Ella...So do I, until I watch almost any other show on HGTV and see all those beautifully decorated and neatly organized homes. ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  6. I like the Minions, they make me laugh. I particularly liked the joke about men not reading instructions - which is so true.
    Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you enjoyed the quotes and the minions, Rosie. Oh yes, that one about men reading instructions is so true! :D

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  7. These were cute, Cuz! :) Don't know much about them, but the words made me LOL here! The extra fries one cracked me up! Many hugs,

    <3 Katie tft ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The extra fries one is good isn't it, Cuz...much rather have them rather than exercise. ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Respectful comments are always welcome.