Adult Content Warning

You have entered a site intended for ADULTS ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, or if it is illegal to view such material in your community, please exit this site immediately. This site contains mature content including but not limited to; articles, discussions, pictures and other materials that some people may find offensive. If such materials offend you, please exit this site immediately.

Wednesday, June 8, 2016

My Apologies

For some reason, my previous post (Most Woman Can Relate) will not display properly and when I tried to fix it, I made it worse so had to pull it down. I apologize if you were frustrated trying to read it.

thank you for sunshine

16 comments:

  1. Lovely words Cat, right back at you :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Roz!

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  2. Thank-you to you...you always bring sunshine here! :-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the lovely compliment, Terps!

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  3. You start my day off with sunshine..no matter what is happening outside...
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, Abby...what a lovely compliment! Thank you!

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  4. Thanks for letting us know, Cat. I thought it was just me who couldn't figure it out. :)

    Insert song here - "You Are My Sunshine!"

    Hugs From Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry about that, Ella...I thought it was my internet connection until I couldn't see it from my phone either.

      Awww...thanks for the sweet song.

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  5. Thank you Cat, you're the one that brings sunshine into our lives.
    Hugs Lindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the lovely compliment, Lindy. Hope you and Bear are both feeling better.

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  6. awwww - count on you bringing the sunshine to me every day, rainy or shine. (lol)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So happy to hear that, Sunny...thank you for the sweet compliment.

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  7. Cat,
    You are the one with the sunshine. Laughing is what I do here and that is sunshine.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the sweet compliment, Mere...so happy to help bring sunshine. Of course, your Jack has been helping also. ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Respectful comments are always welcome.