Adult Content Warning

You have entered a site intended for ADULTS ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, or if it is illegal to view such material in your community, please exit this site immediately. This site contains mature content including but not limited to; articles, discussions, pictures and other materials that some people may find offensive. If such materials offend you, please exit this site immediately.

Saturday, June 18, 2016

Happy Father’s Day 2016

Sunday the 19th of June is Father’s Day here in the United State.  This is the day set aside to honor all dads.  Not sure  when it is celebrated in other parts of the world but  to every father, step-father, foster father, grandfather and father figure...I wish you a wonderful day!


happy fathers day

my dad is best
good dad

my daddy









A-father-means
dads visit to the mall
Definitely something my dad would have said. Winking smile 

daddys tongue and temper
   

  

        That’s me! Open-mouthed smile





my father



   Works for me!









For those of you who have lost your father and/or the father of your children…let your hearts be filled with precious and happy memories of your loved ones…sending gentle hugs and blessings.

fathers day-gone
fathers day-heaven

10 comments:

  1. Nice tribute to all those wonderful fathers out there - past, present and future.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sunny.

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  2. Cat,
    Very sweet!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Mere.

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  3. Lovely post Cat. Wishing all Fathers celebrating today a very Happy Father's Day.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful post...missing my dad today, but know without a doubt his spirit lives on as a watch my son being the best dad to his two little ones..
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here, Abby...miss my dad terribly...he would be so proud of the dad my oldest is to his daughters.

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  5. Wonderful. It is very meaningful to me this year around. Time is precious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean, Minelle...grab all the time you can.

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Respectful comments are always welcome.