Adult Content Warning

You have entered a site intended for ADULTS ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, or if it is illegal to view such material in your community, please exit this site immediately. This site contains mature content including but not limited to; articles, discussions, pictures and other materials that some people may find offensive. If such materials offend you, please exit this site immediately.

Monday, January 14, 2013

Confession

A married Irishman went into the confessional and said to his priest, 'i almost had an affair with another woman.'

The priest said, 'What do you mean, almost?'

The Irishman said, 'Well, we got undressed and rubbed together, but then I stopped.'

The priest said, 'Rubbing together is the same as putting it in. You're not to see that woman again. For your penance, say five Hail Mary's and put $50 in the poor box.'

The Irishman left the confessional, said his prayers, and then walked over to the poor box. He paused for a moment and then started to leave.

The priest, who was watching, quickly ran over to him saying, 'I saw that. You didn't put any money in the poor box!'

The Irishman replied, 'Yeah, but I rubbed the $50 on the box, and according to you, that's the same as putting it in!

LOL 

26 comments:

  1. LOL! Be careful what you say it could come back to bite you. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very true TL - have found that out more than one! ;)

      Delete
  2. I'm sure he said it with a lilt to his voice and a smile on his face.
    Top of the mornin to you Father.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! Next time I don't feel like having sex... Oh who am I kidding! Thanks for yet another laugh

    P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ROFL P. I wanna hear the answer to that one! :D

      Delete
  4. Hah!!! Ya gotta love the Irish...Coming from a long line of them...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course ya do Dana...right there with you...at least part of me. ;)

      Delete
  5. You know..... I snorted when I read it....and then I snorted blueberry lemonade when I read P's comment....thanks, P, thanks alot lol :-P


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ROFL June. Can't blame it on me this time! haha

      Delete
  6. I wanted to say something ribald but then I figured you guys would be shocked! 'NOT'
    Great laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ROFL! I'm sure this could be used in a number of situations!

    Callie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Replies
    1. You're very welcome BB - happy you enjoyed it. ;)

      Delete
  9. Lol, smart guy, you can't blame him :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds logical to me Roz. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings,
      Cat

      Delete
  10. Clever! Thanks for the chuckle Cat! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Grace, happy you got a chuckle out of it. ;)

      Delete
  11. LOL - made me think of my Mum - "never, ever let a boy touch you....." She would have had kittens if you would have suggested rubbing up against one - it would have been as bad as sex.... :D
    hugs
    lillie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your mum and the priest are of like minds Lillie? LOL

      Hugs and Blessings,
      Cat

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Respectful comments are always welcome.