Adult Content Warning

You have entered a site intended for ADULTS ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, or if it is illegal to view such material in your community, please exit this site immediately. This site contains mature content including but not limited to; articles, discussions, pictures and other materials that some people may find offensive. If such materials offend you, please exit this site immediately.

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Welcome Home Ian and Lillie

I laughed myself silly reading the encounter that Ian, Lillie and their girls had with the boatload of nekkid white people.  Hope they had a lot of heavy duty sunscreen, otherwise, can we say OUCH!  You can read the whole story here.

As I was reading Lillie's account, this song started running through my head and since I can't get it out, I decided to post it for you Ian.  Don't look Lillie! But get your binoculars and camera ready this time!  ROFL


For those of you who now want to get 'The Streak" out of your head, here's another one of my favorites.


ROFLMBO

10 comments:

  1. Too funny. My nightly giggle. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Cat - Good Lord! ROFLMAO
    Poor Ian! Of all the husbands and fathers on vacation to be confronted with a boat load of naked people, he is probably the worst. Alone, with our son and sil, it would have been a little surprising, but with the girls and I it was just too much.
    He was still indignant about it this morning. I don't think the nekkid women bothered him a bit, at least he never mentioned them, but the men - and the fact that they didn't conceal themselves when they could plainly see the girls and I was just unforgivable to his old-fashioned sensibilities.
    Our married daughter joked around with him at the time, "you know Dad, I see that all the time, etc..." but it really just made things worse.... :(
    I love Ray Stevens and I just went and played this for Ian as he is working on the water heater - and he got quite a good laugh out of "the streak". At the end when Ethel takes off with the streaker, he said, "see, that's what I was worried about!". ....men :)
    Thanks for the lovely (and musical) welcome home, sweetie! :)
    hugs and love
    lillie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ian! As if Lillie would ever take of with another man - shame on you! You are so much fun to tease. ;)

      I just had to post this Lillie. As I was reading about the nekkid white men and their dangly bits this song just started in my head and wouldn't quit. LOL

      Really wish you had gotten a pic of Ian's face during the whole incident. That would have been really fun to tease him with.

      Hugs, Love and Blessings,
      Cat

      Delete
  3. ROFLMAO - this was so funny Cat, thanks for that - although I can't get "don't look Ethel" out of my head now. The ending is priceless LOL

    LOL Lillie - Ian's comment about be worried you would run off with the nakidd men!

    Hugs
    Roz

    ps - no drink with me this time Cat - thank goodness :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you enjoyed it Roz. Listen to "Mississippi Squirrel Revival" a few times - hopefully, it will get "Don't look Ethel" out of your head. LOL

      Ian is so funny isn't he.

      Ooh - good job Roz - you are learning!

      Hugs and Blessings,
      Cat

      Delete
  4. Lol! Did you ever go streaking, Cat?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed it Queenie. Streaking? Nope, not me - never!

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. LOL Susie - do you mean the songs or the streaking? Anything you want to share? ;)

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Respectful comments are always welcome.