Adult Content Warning

You have entered a site intended for ADULTS ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, or if it is illegal to view such material in your community, please exit this site immediately. This site contains mature content including but not limited to; articles, discussions, pictures and other materials that some people may find offensive. If such materials offend you, please exit this site immediately.

Sunday, March 13, 2016

More Answers for…

Below are answers to the questions from Katie, Abby, Jz, Cutiebootie, and Minelle…

Katie  
You know that I am the BIGGEST fan of some of your great recipes. Baked Oatmeal comes to mind. I think that I am addicted to that one with blueberries and walnuts btw!
What are your three absolutely favourite things to cook or bake? And why?
2. If you could live anywhere else in the world, where would it be?

LOL Cuz…
I am also addicted to my baked oatmeal…you just reminded me that I need to get more baked and put up in the freezer....think I'll make my favorite...apples, cinnamon and walnuts. 

I can’t just name three favorites…I do love my Ginger Cookies, Colcannon, Christmas Cake, Coconut Chicken with Pineapple Fried Rice, Chicken Salad, Orange Tilapia, Fruit Dip, Spiced Cider, Eggnog, Turkey Soup, Bacon Candy, Caribbean Chicken and Sweet Potato Soup and…actually anything I shared…and there are definitely more than three! Open-mouthed smile

Oh and why?  Because I love to eat...as my scale can unfortunately confirm. Sad smile 

If I could live anywhere else in the world, it would probably be an island in the Caribbean...not sure which one yet (as long as I had won the lottery and could bring my grands to visit me whenever they wanted.)


abby
A genie appears...and you get 3 wishes...BUT...one of them has to be for a friend, one for someone you have not seen in a while, and the last one for you...

Interesting question, Abby…
First wish for my friend would be for her to receive enough money to remodel her house including fixing her plumbing, siding and roofing issues as well remodel the kitchen and soundproof the bedroom. Winking smile

Second wish for someone I haven’t seen in a while would be that his injuries to his foot and ankle be 100% healed IMMEDIATELY!

Third wish for me is that I have 24 hours to have as many wishes as I want! Open-mouthed smile


Jz  
I'm circulating this one around because I love the answers:
What would your superhero name be?
(bonus: describe your outfit)

Love this question, Jz!

My superhero name would be FREEDOM!

My outfit would be blue jeans, t-shirt, and sneakers along with a voluminous cape that had lots of inside pockets.

My powers would be invisibility, teleportation and healing.

I would flash around the world rescuing all the abused and neglected fur babies, healing them and finding them loving forever homes.


Cutiebootie
What are your favourite cookies that you like to eat? Do they different from the cookies that you enjoy baking? And, do you know Cookie Monster? ;)

Hey CB…
My favorite cookies vary depending on my mood.  I do love my Soft Ginger Cookies but also love White Chocolate Macadamia Nut cookies as well as Chocolate Chip Walnut cookies.  Oh and sometimes I bake Chocolate Chip cookies with Macadamia Nuts.  I try to keep a variety baked and in the freezer.  As with Katie, you have reminded me that I need to replenish my stash!
 
Have never been lucky enough to meet Cookie Monster…have you? Winking smile
 

Minelle
If YOU could spank one person...Who would it be? No one famous!

Hey Minelle…
You sure you want the answer to this question? I was gonna say you but then I got to thinking…you have your Scotsman to spank you…just need to advise him that you need a few more ‘reminders’ to keep you in line. So…guess I’d have to say, my youngest DIL…she really needs a barn burner or two or three...maybe more! Winking smile 




Thank you for all of the great questions!

That concludes the answer portion of the Q&A for all the questions I received but remember, March isn’t over.   Oh and I do accept questions even if it is not March! Winking smile

16 comments:

  1. I love your three super powers! And I have tried some of your recipes and they are delicious. :-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you enjoyed my super powers and recipes, Terps...the ones you have shared are awesome also.

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  2. Hi Cat, I am feeling sorry for myself this morning, could just do with a cookie!! They all sound right up my alley
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww Jan...so sorry you are feeling a bit down. Hope you're feeling better and healing well. Ya know, you can mix up the different batches, make balls and individually freeze them. Then as a reward or small cheat, you could pull one or two from the freezer and bake them. Sending lots of prayers and healing energy your way.

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  3. Hi Cat,

    Have enjoyed reading your answers.

    Are you a breakfast eater, and if so what's your favourite breakfast?
    Sorry if you have already written about this but Have you meet any bloggers.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you enjoyed my answers, Ronnie...will try to get answers posted to your questions in a day or two.

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  4. I loved your answers, but it is 6 in the morning and now I want cookies for breakfast...I will blame you when Master questions that choice....Love you super power outfit, name and powers...
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Abby...go ahead and blame me for your choice of cookies for breakfast...my tush won't be on the line. ;) Happy you enjoyed my super power details. ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  5. Lol Cat! You are a one of a kind! My Scotsman is perfectly gentle. He is okay without reminders. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, Minelle...I have been told I'm one of a kind more than once...that's one of the nicer ways it has been put. ;) Your Scotsman is a darlin' but have to ask...is the answer "okay without reminders", his answer or yours? LOL

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  6. I'm not a cookie fan but you made me feel hungry anyway. Enjoyed reading your answers.
    Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Rosie...too funny. Happy you enjoyed my answers. ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  7. Cat,
    Loved the questions and answers.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So happy you enjoyed them, Mere. ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  8. POCKETS!!!
    I LOVE an outfit with pockets!
    You win the costume portion, for sure!
    (tho' Freedom is a pretty danged cool name...)
    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love pockets also, Jz. Woohoo! Love winning the costume portion! Happy you like my name. ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Respectful comments are always welcome.