Adult Content Warning

You have entered a site intended for ADULTS ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, or if it is illegal to view such material in your community, please exit this site immediately. This site contains mature content including but not limited to; articles, discussions, pictures and other materials that some people may find offensive. If such materials offend you, please exit this site immediately.

Friday, August 30, 2013

Find Your Inner Peace

If you can start the day without caffeine…

If you  can always be cheerful, ignoring aches and pains…

If you can resist complaining and boring people with your troubles…

If you can eat the same food every day and be grateful for it…

If you can understand when your loved ones are too busy to give you any time…

If you can take criticism and blame without resentment…

If you can conquer tension without  medical help…

If you can relax without alcohol…

If  you can sleep without the aid of  drugs…

clip_image001
Then  You Are  Probably…
The  Family Dog!
clip_image002


clip_image003

And  you thought I was gonna get all spiritual on ya!     Winking smile

18 comments:

  1. lol halfway through I was thinking I could if I was a dog

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, I can do most of those......... but certainly our puppy does a much better job ;)

    Callie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Callie...my cats do a much better job also. ;)

      Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  3. LoL Cat, you got me :) I can do most of these ... some of the time LoL

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Or cat in our house!! Definitely not me, I pretty much fail on most of them:((
    love Jan.xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Jan...so do I but my cats have these down perfectly! ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  5. LOL Was wondering what person was that good. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ROFL Es May...haven't got a clue! ;)

      Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  6. Catching up. Not sure you'll see this comment, but I thought the conclusion to all these if's would be that I would be dead, not a dog. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh Irishey...I'm just now catching up so don't know if you'll see this reply but you crack me up! ;)

      Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
    2. You always appreciate my caustic wit and sideways irreverence. ;-) Not many understand it, fewer appreciate it, so I appreciate that more than I can say.

      I'm a nicely appreciative gal, too. ;-)

      Delete
    3. LOL Irishey...you are always appreciated!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Respectful comments are always welcome.