Adult Content Warning

You have entered a site intended for ADULTS ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, or if it is illegal to view such material in your community, please exit this site immediately. This site contains mature content including but not limited to; articles, discussions, pictures and other materials that some people may find offensive. If such materials offend you, please exit this site immediately.

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Just Add Water

Hey everyone...here is a prank that can be easily set up.

All you need is a cup of water, a piece of paper, and an innocent victim.

The key here is to get your 'friend' interested in your game without them suspecting anything. It's best to be "practicing" when they walk in the room. Then all you have to do is play dumb!

Before you know it, they have the paper rolled up and ready for action.

JUST DON'T FORGET TO RUN AFTER YOU POUR THE WATER!!!!

NOTE: I am not suggesting that anyone pull this...especially on your HoH. BUT if you do...and survive...I am sure we would all love to hear about it. LOL

Just Add Water
 
Courtesy of PBH2

14 comments:

  1. Looks funny to me...maybe...just maybe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just maybe Minelle? Got a path cleared for a quick getaway? ;)

      Hugs and Blessings,
      Cat

      Delete
  2. I've seen this done with someone trying to drop a quarter into a funnel that is put down the front of their pants. Same concept.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome Lizzie...LOL...that would be funny also...just think this version is a bit less likely to warn someone! ;)

      Blessings,
      Cat

      Delete
  3. I couldn't run fast enough and if I showed it to the grands my daughter would be chasing me across the country.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ROFL Sunny...guess that's one way to get your daughter to travel 'with' you! ;)

      Blessings,
      Cat

      Delete
  4. LOL! I'm not sure I'm fast enough to try it. Besides when Bucko gets me back the water is always cold!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL T...If you decide to pull it, make sure it's warm weather so that when Bucko got you back, it would cool you off! ;)

      Hugs and Blessings,
      Cat

      Delete
  5. Yeah, don't think I'm going to try that one Cat! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Susie...ya don't think MM would appreciate the giggles? ;) You can always blame it on me. I don't mind since MM doesn't know where I am! *snicker*

      Blessings,
      Cat

      Delete
  6. LoL Cat, Don't think I'm fast enough to try this either :)

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh go ahead Roz...let's see how fast you are. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings,
      Cat

      Delete
  7. I am DEFINITELY not fast enough for this!!! lol Oh, I'd be so dead. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not even gonna think about it Es May? LOL

      Blessings,
      Cat

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Respectful comments are always welcome.