Adult Content Warning

You have entered a site intended for ADULTS ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, or if it is illegal to view such material in your community, please exit this site immediately. This site contains mature content including but not limited to; articles, discussions, pictures and other materials that some people may find offensive. If such materials offend you, please exit this site immediately.

Friday, August 9, 2013

Garden to Freezer

The in-laws gave us a bunch of corn from the garden to bag and freeze.

My wife left me in charge of labeling the bags saying "be sure to label the bags clearly so we know what's in them."

She was not impressed...
labeled corn

 
Well dang…she doesn’t have a very good sense of humor.  He actually dated and labeled each bag and spelled everything correctly!  What more did she want? 
This guy is priceless…definitely a keeper! Open-mouthed smile

10 comments:

  1. See, when it comes to corn, all you need is the date. I think he did great! :) Who cares what it's names, if it gets so freezer burnt you can no longer tell it's corn, you shouldn't eat it anyway. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Es May...when it comes to any easily identified veggie, all that's needed is the date. I think he's great. ;)

      Blessings,
      Cat

      Delete
  2. He has a great sense of humor and she must be pms'ing not to enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Sunny...Think his sense of humor is wonderful but can't imagine not enjoying it even if pms'ing...maybe she just needs a good spanking. ;)

      Blessings,
      Cat

      Delete
  3. I agree with Sunny. She is a misery!
    love Jan.xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Jan...Think we should just send her hubby a paddle and see if that adjusts her sense of humor. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings,
      Cat

      Delete
  4. cute...if I noticed that in my freezer I would laugh and then kiss my hubby for making me smile... :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree Terps...A man with a good sense of humor is priceless! ;)

      Hugs and Blessings,
      Cat

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Respectful comments are always welcome.