Adult Content Warning

You have entered a site intended for ADULTS ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, or if it is illegal to view such material in your community, please exit this site immediately. This site contains mature content including but not limited to; articles, discussions, pictures and other materials that some people may find offensive. If such materials offend you, please exit this site immediately.

Saturday, August 24, 2013

Computer Troubles


9 months 



air bag 



managed to catch mouse 



play flight sim 



register to continue 



surgery 



F1 




shop-computer crashed





Computer problem in Florida / True story
 

TECH SUPPORT: Technical Support, how can I help you?


FEMALE CALLER:  'Last night my computer started making a lot of hissing noises at me so I shut it down.  This morning when I turned it on the computer started hissing and cracking, then started smoking and a bad smell, then nothing'.

TECH SUPPORT:  'I will have a technician come over first thing this morning.
Leave the computer just like it is, so they can find the problem and fix it, or change it out with another computer.  Give me your address; phone number and the technician will be there just as soon as he can'.


When the technician got there, the lady showed him where the computer was and told him what had happened…this is what the technician found.

Take a look at the pictures...YOU WON'T BELIEVE YOUR EYES...And you thought YOU had computer problems!!!

snake in computer 1

snake in computer 2

snake in computer 3

snake in computer 4

The technician told her…'It must have been after the mouse!'

The woman didn't think it was very funny at all!
_____________________________________________________
 

And this one...


Computer Repair


Caller :  Hi, our printer is not working.


Customer Service:   What is wrong with it?


Caller :  Mouse is jammed.


Customer Service:  Mouse?…Printers don't have a mouse!!!


Caller:  Mmmmm??…Oh  really?…I will send a picture.


Mouse jammed














Sums it up beautifully doesn’t it!  Winking smile

 oh shit



ROFLMBO!  Rolling on the floor laughing  Open-mouthed smile


10 comments:

  1. LoL Cat, the cartoons are funny. Kind of sad, but funny. OMG, the tech support calls freaked me out!

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you enjoyed these Roz...dang, those tech support calls were something else weren't they! ;)

      Hugs and Blessings,
      Cat

      Delete
  2. OMG, these are so funny. The on line shoppers and the air bag were my favorite.

    Thanks for the laugh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you enjoyed them Sunny...I've wished for the darn air bags when I've been frustrated at times! ;)

      Hugs and Blessings,
      Cat

      Delete
  3. Evidently when you order online, you forget how to dress yourself. LOL Oh MY, the customer calls are scary, that snake is flat as can be, it probably grew in there and couldn't get back out... *SHIVERS*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Es May...I love that..."forget how to dress yourself." I would say that the snake managed to slide its way in and hadn't been in there that long...still *shivers* is good! ;)

      Blessings,
      Cat

      Delete
  4. Oh, that snake one was too much. I absolutely hate HATE snakes. Do me a favor. Never post that again. ;)

    The rest were funny. I love the online shoppers!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Sarah...My motto has always been that the only good snake is a dead snake...hate them! Will try to remember not to post that pic again. ;)

      The online shoppers were very funny. ;)

      Blessings,
      Cat

      Delete
  5. Nina would agree with Sarah, she also hates snakes with a passion. I think she would have a heart attack if she found one in her computer! Loved the swimmer shouting F1!

    Thanks
    George

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL George...I do understand Nina's reaction...I truly hate snakes also. F1 was a good one wasn't it! ;) Happy you enjoyed them.

      Blessings,
      Cat

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Respectful comments are always welcome.