Adult Content Warning

You have entered a site intended for ADULTS ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, or if it is illegal to view such material in your community, please exit this site immediately. This site contains mature content including but not limited to; articles, discussions, pictures and other materials that some people may find offensive. If such materials offend you, please exit this site immediately.

Saturday, March 12, 2016

Answers for…

Below are answers to the questions from Meredith, Lindy, Jan, and Amy(Eric51 Amy49)…

Meredith
Tell one romantic story about Matthew and one story when you were in a heap of trouble.

Hey Mere…
Matthew and I lived approximately 2 hours apart and most of the time he was traveling for work.  One Friday evening, I was supposed to meet him at his place but came down very ill.  I called him to let him know I wasn’t going to be able to make it and looked forward to seeing him in 2 weeks (the next time he would be back in town).  He told me to get some rest and forbid me from doing any household chores.  I crawled back in bed and went to sleep. I woke later to Matthew bringing chicken noodle soup and shrimp fried rice from my favorite Chinese restaurant.  He stayed as long as he could over the weekend…doing laundry, grocery shopping, and taking care of me.  Might not be romantic to some but sure was to me!

The most trouble I ever got into with Matthew was when he told me he couldn’t imagine his life without me.  We met for a lovely dinner, told me he knew I wasn’t ready for marriage but he wanted a commitment between us and gave me a lovely Claddagh ring.  I told him he was an idiot, started reeling off all my faults, told him to find someone new and left the restaurant.  Since he had driven in from the airport and I had driven from work, my car was there and I left quickly.  I have a need for speed in the best of times and when I am upset, my foot becomes pure D lead!  Matthew drove the speed limit and showed up at my house about 20 minutes after I got home.  Without going into further details, let’s just say that I did not sit easily for a while.  Oh and yes, ended up wearing the Claddagh ring. Winking smile
 

Lindy 
Cat do you really get barn burners when in trouble?  Why don't you ever seem to write about your spankings or have I just not noticed?

Hey Lindy…
Yes, I have received more than one barn burner over the years. 

I don’t write about spankings because I don’t receive any due to the fact that I am no longer in a relationship.  You can read more as to why by clicking on the ‘My Life’ link in the upper right sidebar.
 

Jan
Have you ever visited England?  Where is your favourite place to visit for a holiday?

Hey Jan…
Unfortunately, I’ve never been lucky enough to visit England but would really love to. 

Currently my favorite place to visit is with my grands.  But when (notice I did not say if Winking smile) I win the big lottery jackpot, I intend to do a lot of traveling, including England, Ireland, Scotland, Germany, Italy, France, and the Caribbean as well as take many cruises.
 

Amy (Eric51 Amy49)
Have you ever been spanked in leggings? LOL No, seriously. When you do get spanked, what are you wearing?

Hey Amy…
Actually, yes, I have been spanked while wearing leggings. 

I am no longer spanked (for more info as to why, click the ‘My Life’ link in the upper right sidebar) but when I was, it depended on the situation…sometimes it was a few quick smacks over whatever I happened to wear, sometimes a few harder smacks over underwear and sometimes it was a barn burner on a bare tush.
 


Will post my answers to the rest of your questions tomorrow!  Winking smile


REMEMBER
 to turn your clocks forward
 if you are unfortunate enough to have 
Daylight Savings Time inflicted on you.

14 comments:

  1. Cat, I have read your "My Life" link. You still have much wisdom to share, and I always appreciate your serious words and well as your smiling words. Nice questions and nice answers.

    Hugs From Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the lovely compliment, Ella...happy you enjoyed the Q&A.

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  2. I love your posts that bring me smiles, and I love your posts with tempting recipes, and I especially love the posts that share about you. :-) Thanks for sharing your answers. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the lovely compliments, Terps...happy you enjoyed the answers.

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  3. Cat,
    Thank you for answering my questions. I believe strongly that love is always in the doing. Matthew did a great job of showing you his love in both of your stories.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome, Mere...thank you for asking. I agree, Matthew did show love in both stories...even though my tush might not agree. ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  4. Hi Cat, if you ever come to England you can come and stay with us :).
    loved Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the lovely offer, Jan!

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  5. Cat thank you so much for answering my questions. I'm speechless the way you were treated both in your first marriage and in that church. You're such an inspiration to all of us with your positive posts. I'm so sorry to hear about your Matthew. (((HUGS))))
    Lindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome, Lindy...thank you for the question, compliment and sympathy. Best way to honor those I have loved and lost is to live life to the fullest. ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  6. Hi Cat, great answers, in a way, when you were in trouble with Matthew, the ending (wearing the ring) had something pretty romantic to it too, hadn't it? :) Thank you for sharing.

    hugs

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good point, Nina...Matthew would not have been as angry with me denigrating myself if it wasn't for the fact that he loved me. ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  7. I too love hearing about you. I can imagine quite clearly how upset Matthew was when you left that way! He probably wasn't too sympathetic when you sat tenderly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Minelle...Matthew was extremely upset and wasn't one little bit sympathetic towards my tushie...the turkey actually laughed when I gingerly sat. :P

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Respectful comments are always welcome.