If you’re like me, you love raw cookie dough. Now you can have that wonderful cookie dough with no guilt. LOL This is also great for those who are concerned about eating raw eggs.
No Bake Cookie Dough Bars
Quick, easy to make and NO oven required!
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 3/4 cup brown sugar, lightly packed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 cup mini dark chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Line an 8x8-inch baking pan with parchment paper
- Heat flour to 160 degrees
- In a large bowl, whip the butter and brown sugar together until light and fluffy
- Add the vanilla extract and beat again
- Add half the flour and beat just until combined
- Mix in sweetened condensed milk
- Add remaining flour and mix until incorporated
- Fold in mini dark chocolate chips and walnuts
- Scrape dough into prepared pan and press mixture evenly into pan
- Melt dark chocolate chips and drizzle over bars
- Refrigerate overnight until firm
- Cut into squares
- I heat the flour in the microwave but that could be done in the oven
- Especially since these are uncooked, I make sure I use butter and pure vanilla extract
- I use my stand mixer to whip the butter and brown sugar but have used a hand mixer.
- I lightly oil my hands to spread dough in the pan but you could use a spatula.
- Allow the parchment paper to hang over the edges of the pan so it’s easier to lift the dough out of the pan after it sets up.
- Store in refrigerator in airtight container.
- You can use whatever chips you like (semisweet, peanut butter, M&Ms, white chocolate) with or without nuts.
- This makes about 16 bars but can be cut smaller or larger.
- Easily doubled.
Raw flour can contain bacteria and there have been recent outbreaks of E Coli that were found to be in the flour of raw cookie dough. By heating the flour to temps above 160 degrees Fahrenheit, most germs will be killed.
Participating Blogs...be sure to go visit for some awesome recipes!
Just remember, the 7th of December lasts a whole 24 hours…and goes across international date lines! So if there's nothing posted when you first visit, don't grumble., just try visiting later.