Adult Content Warning

You have entered a site intended for ADULTS ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, or if it is illegal to view such material in your community, please exit this site immediately. This site contains mature content including but not limited to; articles, discussions, pictures and other materials that some people may find offensive. If such materials offend you, please exit this site immediately.

Sunday, September 7, 2014

Chocolate!!!!!

Received the following article…very interesting!

You May Love Eating Chocolate Now, But These Facts Will Make You Love It Even More!

Do you love chocolate? Of course you do. You’re reading this sentence, so I assume you have a pulse. Well, here are some more reasons why it’s the best–as if tasting amazing wasn’t enough. If you don’t love chocolate, HOW? Before you get into your explanation, check out these pieces of smooth, creamy information and make sure that you actually don’t like chocolate and aren’t just supremely confused. Check them out!

1. The amount of caffeine in chocolate is actually quite low compared to coffee, tea, and other things often ingested to boost one’s energy.
 peninsulatimes

2. Chocolate is a natural painkiller.
 livinghealthywithchocolate

3. The sensation one receives from chocolate melting in their mouth can cause a more intense and longer-lasting pleasure than kissing.
wallpaperstock

4. One chocolate chip will give you the energy to walk 150 feet.
Wikimedia Commons

5. 40% of the world’s almonds are produced to be used in chocolate products.
eatgoodfood

6. Dark chocolate aids the “good” bacteria in your body.
andrew

7. Eating chocolate can help prevent tooth decay.
deconstructingyourself

8. Cacao beans were used by the Maya as currency.
watchdog

9. Hershey produces more than 80 million chocolate “Kisses” every day.
Elite Daily
10. Chocolate’s scent increases the amount of relaxation-inducing brainwaves.
Wikimedia Commons

11. Regularly eating dark chocolate reduces ones risk of heart disease.

Karina Dresses
12. Eating chocolate will not result in breaking out with acne.

enjoyyourholiday
13. Technically speaking, white chocolate is NOT chocolate.

Wikimedia

14. Eating dark chocolate can help protect your skin from being damaged by the sun.

theutopian

15. Chocolate is thought to be a good, all-natural cough suppressant.
Oprah

16. Eating dark chocolate can help improve your vision in low-contrast situations.

humannhealth
17. The anti-oxidants in chocolate will keep you looking young.
parentsware

18. Eating dark chocolate can help curb other less-healthy cravings.
functionalfoodsblog

19. Chocolate-related business kept the founder of Hershey’s from boarding the Titanic.
Wikimedia Commons

20. Chocolate milk is as effective of a post-workout recovery as many of the protein shakes sold in stores.
(via Distractify, Elite Daily, ViralNova)

I can’t remember the last time facts made me this hungry. See? The next time your mother/significant other/roommate tells you to stop eating chocolate, you can let them know you’re just being healthy.


So...make sure you eat plenty of chocolate daily! LOL

25 comments:

  1. Ugh, what a craving-inducing post. Good to know white chocolate isn't actually chocolate, cause I can't stand white "chocolate." All interesting facts--especially the one about the founder of Hershey's not boarding the Titanic...crazy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Autumn...I got hungry just writing it up! That is interesting regarding Hershey's and the Titanic isn't it. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  2. Gosh Cat you are making me hungry... For chocolate!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Minelle...hope you were able to satisfy that hunger. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  3. Looking at all the yummy pics I suddenly have a craving for chocolate! Some interesting facts Cat. I love white chocolate ... now I have a great excuse to eat more ! :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Roz...got a craving do ya? ;) Just remember...white chocolate is not true chocolate and doesn't have the health benefits of dark chocolate.

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  4. I like only white cholocate, and that ain't chocolate or so I read here. disagree on the kiss statement. Never ate any chocolate that lasted longer then a kiss (nr. 3).

    I'm hungry,
    Han

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Han...if you only like white chocolate, then you've never experienced the pleasure of sucking on a piece of dark chocolate and having it melt slow in your mouth...not as good as a good kiss but still very enjoyable. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  5. salivating here. All those pictures of chocolate, yummy. Dark choc gives me migraines or else I'd eat more ot it!
    thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh DF...sorry you are so deprived...dark chocolate is my absolute favorite.

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  6. I hate white chocolate too! The blacker and more bitter the better!

    By the way, I have a plant in my garden and its flowers smell of chocolate!

    Hugs
    Ami

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like white chocolate and love dark chocolate but don't want it pure bitter. ;) I know...picky. LOL

      Ooh...would love to have a plant that smells of chocolate! What is the name of it?

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  7. I've been right all along, I knew chocolate was a super food. Dark chocolate, the only way to go.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Got that right Sunny! And combine it with Pomegranates = Outstanding! :D

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  8. Cat,
    Hooray........... I love chocolate!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you enjoyed this Mere! ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  9. WOW Cat T!!! :) I have to say that I tend to pick up candy before chocolate really. I know. Can't explain it...

    Thanks to you though, I'm thinking I will pick up a chocolate bar when I go out in a few minutes to do an errand. I plan to share it with Rob! ;) Fun post and I learned a few things. Many hugs,

    <3 Katie T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm circling back around to tell you that I picked up a Cadbury Royal Dark bar to share with Rob this eve. I grew up enjoying English chocolate and it is what I reach for on these occasions. Now look what you started Cat T!! Lol. <3

      Delete
    2. LOL Katie T...yea...just look what I started...you're sharing some lovely chocolate with your darling husband...just think what that can lead to. :D

      Hope you two enjoyed your chocolate and evening. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  10. This information puts you on the top of my list. Love it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Blondie...thank you...I do enjoy being on the top of lists. ;) Happy you enjoyed it.

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  11. Wow Cat, that is the best news I have read in a log time! I adore chocolate, especially dark chocolate! Interesting about Hershey and the Titanic. Keep up the good work!

    Hugs
    George

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you enjoyed it George...isn't it lovely to know that dark chocolate, in moderation, is actually good for you?

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  12. Now I want chocolate...perhaps I will go eat a few chocolate chips before I head out for a walk... :-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Terps...enjoy! All things in moderation is good. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Respectful comments are always welcome.