Adult Content Warning

You have entered a site intended for ADULTS ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, or if it is illegal to view such material in your community, please exit this site immediately. This site contains mature content including but not limited to; articles, discussions, pictures and other materials that some people may find offensive. If such materials offend you, please exit this site immediately.

Thursday, March 17, 2016

Deep Thinking

Our darlin’ Ami over at Ami's Starsong is at it again!  Hope you enjoy! Winking smile


I mowed the lawn today, and after doing so I sat down and had a cold beer.

The day was really quite beautiful, and the drink facilitated some deep thinking.

My wife walked by and asked me what I was doing, and I said 'nothing'.
 


The reason I said 'nothing' instead of saying 'just thinking' is because she then would have asked 'about what?'

At that point I would have had to explain that men are deep thinkers about various topics, which would lead to other questions.
 


Finally I pondered an age old question:
Is giving birth more painful than getting kicked in the nuts?


Women always maintain that giving birth is way more painful than a guy getting kicked in the nuts, but how could they "know"?



Well, after another beer, and some more heavy deductive thinking, I have come up with an answer to that question.

Getting kicked in the nuts is more painful than having a baby, and even though I obviously couldn't really "know", here is the reason for my conclusion.

A year or so after giving birth, a woman will often say, "It might be nice to have another child."

On the other hand, you never hear a guy say, "You know, I think I would like another kick in the nuts."  


I rest my case.

Time for another beer…and perhaps a nap.

16 comments:

  1. Cat,
    Both of us enjoyed this one.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you both enjoyed it, Mere! ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  2. LOL! thanks Cat and Ami. Really loved the guys theory on this.
    Hugs Lindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He does have a point, Lindy. ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Happy you enjoyed it, Jan. ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  4. Guess it just goes to prove who the stronger sex is....
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good one, Abby! ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  5. Loved this one, Cat. I will have to share this one with Sam.

    Hugs From Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you enjoyed it, Ella...hope Sam does also. ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  6. Good one Cat. Thanks and thank you Ami.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you enjoyed it, Ronnie. ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  7. Shared this one with Harry, we both laughed.
    Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you both enjoyed it, Rosie. ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Respectful comments are always welcome.