Adult Content Warning

You have entered a site intended for ADULTS ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, or if it is illegal to view such material in your community, please exit this site immediately. This site contains mature content including but not limited to; articles, discussions, pictures and other materials that some people may find offensive. If such materials offend you, please exit this site immediately.

Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Mass Deportation

Here’s a giggle that was sent to me by a vanilla friend and our darlin’ Ami over at Ami's Starsong. Enjoy!

To help save the economy, the Government will announce next month that the Immigration Department will start deporting senior citizens (instead of illegals) in order to lower pensions and healthcare costs (flu jabs, walkers, wheelchairs, free prescriptions, bus passes, etc.)
 
The Government has established that older people are easier to catch and, in most cases, will not remember how to get back home.
 
I started to cry when I thought of you - maybe I'd never see you again.
Then it dawned on me...
 
I'll see you on the bus!
on the bus 2





6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Happy you enjoyed, Jan. ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  2. I'll see a lot of my friends on that bus.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh so will I Sunny! ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. It sure would Minelle...especially if we were on it. ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Respectful comments are always welcome.