Adult Content Warning

You have entered a site intended for ADULTS ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, or if it is illegal to view such material in your community, please exit this site immediately. This site contains mature content including but not limited to; articles, discussions, pictures and other materials that some people may find offensive. If such materials offend you, please exit this site immediately.

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

And Another Answer…

Below are my answers to the questions from Ronnie…

Ronnie
Are you a breakfast eater, and if so what's your favourite breakfast?
Sorry if you have already written about this but Have you meet any bloggers.

Thanks for your questions, Ronnie…
I am not really a breakfast eater but have been advised by my doctor that I need to do better at eating breakfast.  Still not eating a large breakfast but have two favorites that I switch off between…my baked oatmeal (shared the recipe on my blog) and Greek yogurt with granola and fresh fruit.

I have been lucky enough to meet two bloggers. One who wants to remain anonymous and Clara from Clara’s Wish (she has since pulled her blog but is thinking of starting a new one…fingers crossed. Winking smile )


Thanks to all of you who have submitted questions…no unanswered ones remain in the queue.  For those of you who have not asked anything, there is still plenty of time.  For those of you who have asked, feel free to ask another…there is no limit. Open-mouthed smile

10 comments:

  1. You don't eat breakfast? You have great recipes for breakfast I am surprised!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Minelle...I don't eat much breakfast. Since I'm not a morning person, my stomach is no more awake than I am so if I eat breakfast, it's more brunch. Even then, I am not that hungry...would really rather eat breakfast for supper.

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  2. Hi Cat, I love breakfast! It is my favourite meal of the day. I could live on breakfast foods all the time. I wondered where Clara had disappeared off too
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do enjoy many breakfast foods, Jan...would just rather eat them at supper time. ;) Hopefully, it won't be too long before Clara is back.

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  3. HI Cat, Breakfast is my favourite meal of the day. I love eating yoghurt and fruit. Would be great if we could all meet one day. Pity we all live so far away from each other.
    Hugs Lindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sheesh...all you breakfast lovers must be morning people! I do like my fruit and yogurt but usually for brunch and/or snacks. Wouldn't it be lovely if we all lived closer together and could get together regularly. ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  4. I love breakfast (though I have the same every day unless we are away on holiday) porridge with fresh blueberries. I must try that recipe of yours.

    Thanks for answering Cat.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good gravy...must be another morning person, Ronnie! If you enjoy porridge with blueberries, I do think you would enjoy my baked oatmeal the way Katie fixes it...with blueberries and walnuts. Look over the recipe and if you have any questions, feel free to ask. Oh and if you try it, please let me know what you think! ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  5. as always love learning more about you...I have become a morning person out of necessity...most breakfasts during the week are simple and then have a fun family breakfast on the week-end... :-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Terps...even though I had to get up early when my kids were at home and still have to get up early for work...sometimes super early for meetings, I will never be a morning person! I actually prefer breakfast for supper. My mom used to have fits because I would let my children have apple pie for breakfast...better than sugared cereal in my opinion. ;) My ex would fix a big pancake breakfast on the weekend for the boys.

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Respectful comments are always welcome.