Adult Content Warning

You have entered a site intended for ADULTS ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, or if it is illegal to view such material in your community, please exit this site immediately. This site contains mature content including but not limited to; articles, discussions, pictures and other materials that some people may find offensive. If such materials offend you, please exit this site immediately.

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Say What?

 
no smoking pets
 

My pets aren't allowed to smoke.  

What about yours? 










change at counter




Ack! I can’t change in the shower? 










do not touch TV 






What if I don’t want to touch your managers?
 










holiday candy 
 




Wow…very talented pets!  Wish I could get mine to move things around my house.










trespassers will be violated 







 Whoa!  Don't think I'll be trespassing there!
 












 
out of order





 Got a mop handy? 












dont touch



No thanks, I would prefer your staff keep their hands to themselves.








 ROFLMBO!


10 comments:

  1. Omigoodness, Cat! These are funny - but your commentary is HIGH-LAIR-E-US :-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. What if it's a highly-trained staff??? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LoL Cat, eww to the last two!

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm like Rogue, could I get a look at the staff before I decide?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh dear as if the story wasn't enough the signs were too much what a great way to end my evening. I think I will be giggling all day tomorrow thinking of that poor ole hubby. Maybe he should let the staff touch him instead of touching himself. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. very funny...thanks for the laugh! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Respectful comments are always welcome.