Adult Content Warning

You have entered a site intended for ADULTS ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, or if it is illegal to view such material in your community, please exit this site immediately. This site contains mature content including but not limited to; articles, discussions, pictures and other materials that some people may find offensive. If such materials offend you, please exit this site immediately.

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Thank You and Update


This community is awesome!

Thank you for all the prayers, healing energy, positive thoughts, warm hugs and support you have sent via comments, emails, texts and phone calls.

Thank you, thank you, thank you…I can’t say this enough. I am convinced that all the positive thoughts, healing energy and prayers that have been sent are the reason that my Mom is still with us!

Even though I have not responded to all of your comments and emails, please know that I have read each one of them…usually with tears in my eyes. Each new one helped keep me focused on the positive! It will probably take me some time, but I will try to respond as soon as I can.

A special thank you to two very supportive and lovely ladies…Ami of Ami’s Star Song and Minelle of My Breath for posting updates of my Mom’s condition.

Update on Mom
Mom came through the cardiac catheterization with flying colors...her arteries look great and she has no blockages. We received the results from the echo cardiogram and there is no permanent damage to her heart!

Mom was moved out of ICU today and the plan is now to work on figuring out the original issue...the one that brought her to the hospital to begin with! LOL Hopefully, they will get that figured out and we will get her home within a week or so.


believe there is good

Sending grateful hugs and blessings to all of you…you are definitely THE GOOD!

 

23 comments:

  1. Wooo!! hoooo!! High five...dancing here.
    I am so happy for you, your mom and the whole clan.
    *smile*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes... Oh Yes.. I am so thrilled for you and yours. You have been in my thoughts and prayers..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to hear that your mom is doing so much better, Cat! I will continue to send prayers and warm, healing, comforting thoughts your way! Don't forget to take good care of yourself as you continue to care for your mom! :). Big hugs sent your way!

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such wonderful news. Will keep sending those thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad to hear your mom is doing well. Sending more hugs and healing thoughts...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay!!! Wonderful news. More thoughts and prayers headed your way :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great news, Cat!! Take care of yourself, too... :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So happy, Sweetie :D
    What amazing news!
    I am going to just keep sending out the prayers and healing energy.
    love and big hugs
    lillie

    PS make sure to care for Cat - we love you and want you to be okay, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for the update Cat. Have been thinking of you. I'm so glad to hear your Mom is doing so much better. Continuing to send positive thoughts and prayers to you all. Please make sure you look after yourself as well.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good news.
    Now they will find the Original problem too.

    I think this Blogland community should be subsidized by Healthcare.
    This is not the first time that Blogland saves a life.

    Ami and Minelle are darlings.

    Hugs,
    Bas

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for the update Cat! This is wonderful news. We will keep praying that the doctors can figure out what happened in the first place so that your mom can receive the right treatment and be able to go home soon. Blessings to all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's wonderful news.

    Loving thoughts coming your way,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hugs and love to you during this difficult time. I've been so glad to get updates and especially glad to hear the most recent news. Here's hoping that your journey continues to go UP!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Cat, so pleased that things are a better now, fingers crossed they stay that way, look after yourself too Cat,
    love Jan.xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cat! I am so sorry to here about your Mom! I finally got a chance to browse through my dashboard and saw Minelle's post. I hope everything is resolved soon for her and that you are taking care of yourself.
    All my best to you and yours,
    Blue Bird

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh Cat, that's wonderful news! I'm so happy for you. I hope they figure it out and your mom goes home very soon. Take care of yourself too. Hugs and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awesome news :) I am so glad that things are looking better, and I pray that they find what the issue is! I will continue to pray for your mom AND you....take care of yourself....

    ~Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  18. That is wonderful glad she is better.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such great news Cat! Can't ask for more than flying colors. Hope that trend continues and you are able to get her home asap.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Glad to hear that the pressure is easing off a bit.
    Bea

    ReplyDelete
  21. Cat, people care about you because you are the best!

    Sending continuing prayers, blessings and hugs

    Ami

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'm so very happy to hear this!
    We'll continue to take care of your dear Mom through toughts and prayers, you try to take care of yourself now, ok?

    Big big hugs
    Viola

    ReplyDelete
  23. Prayers that the doctor figures out what is wrong. Take care of your self and your mom. Blog land will wait. Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Respectful comments are always welcome.