Adult Content Warning

You have entered a site intended for ADULTS ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, or if it is illegal to view such material in your community, please exit this site immediately. This site contains mature content including but not limited to; articles, discussions, pictures and other materials that some people may find offensive. If such materials offend you, please exit this site immediately.

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Magic Mirror

A blonde, a brunette, and a red head all went to an antique store and saw a beautiful old mirror.

The lady working at the store said, "This is a magic mirror.  You must say something true.  And if it's true, your wish will come true.  If it's not true, you will disappear."


The blonde, red head, and brunette decided to buy the mirror, and brought it home with them.


First the red head walked up to the mirror and said, "I think I'm the most beautiful girl in the world."

Poof, she vanished.


Then the brunette walked up to the mirror and said, "I think I'm the smartest girl in the world."

Poof, she vanished.


Then the blonde walked up to the mirror and said, "I think... "

Poof, she vanished.

Smile

10 comments:

  1. So glad I am a brunette when I read these jokes... :)
    thanks for the smiles, Cat
    hugs
    lillie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know about that Lillie-Belle - I'm a red-head, and we'd have disappeared first if we were in the story!

    (((hugs))) Cat, still praying :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the laugh..brunette here!

    I am still praying as well Cat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Cat, just wanted to say I'm so sorry to hear about your Mom. We are both thinking of you and sending positive thoughts, healing energy and prayers to you and your family at this time.

    (((Hugs)))
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute ;)
    Sorry to hear about your mom. Praying for you.

    (((Hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank What you want.... the boys still love blondes :P

    Callie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh crikey, I am a blonde!!
    So sorry to hear about your mum Cat, thinking of you
    love Jan.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well I don't have to worry about being blond or a red head cause I don't have any hair hehehehehe
    good blond joke.

    Bob

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope your Mom is doing well. Sending positive thoughts and lots of hugs your way. Thanks for making us laugh.

    Hugs,
    TL

    ReplyDelete
  10. Look you! I'm a blonde too!

    Still sending prayers and blessings!

    Hugs

    Ami

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Respectful comments are always welcome.