Adult Content Warning

You have entered a site intended for ADULTS ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, or if it is illegal to view such material in your community, please exit this site immediately. This site contains mature content including but not limited to; articles, discussions, pictures and other materials that some people may find offensive. If such materials offend you, please exit this site immediately.

Friday, April 19, 2013

Father of One of My Kids

A man walk into a supermarket and notices a beautiful woman staring at him.

She stares for quite some time, so finally the man asked,  "Do I know you?"

The woman answers,  "I think you’re the father of one of my kids".

The man thinks for a minute then realizes this kid she is talking about must be the result of the one and only time he ever cheated on his wife.

So he says to the woman, "Are you the stripper that was at my best friends bachelor party about 5 years ago?"  "You know, the one I had sex with on the pool table?"

The woman looks at him horrified and says, "No, I'm your son's teacher."

Oops!

7 comments:

  1. So very funny. Can you just imagine him having to face her in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. I knew exactly where that was going. I refer to all of my students as my kids. I've never gotten that response though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awkward moment for sure, and I didn't see it coming, but it certainly reinforces the importance of a clean conscience.
    hugs
    lillie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also refer to my students as my kids just like TL Bucko. I may need to rethink that phrase.
    Funny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooops indeed...that will make the next parent teacher conference interesting...I refer to my students as my kids too - all a part of my bigger family... :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Respectful comments are always welcome.