Adult Content Warning

You have entered a site intended for ADULTS ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, or if it is illegal to view such material in your community, please exit this site immediately. This site contains mature content including but not limited to; articles, discussions, pictures and other materials that some people may find offensive. If such materials offend you, please exit this site immediately.

Monday, April 15, 2013

Cat Baths!

 
clip_image001






I thought you loved me!






 





clip_image002 




You just wait…I'll get even with you for this...
 
 
 
 




clip_image003
 
 
 



You SAID the water was warm!!!!
 
 
 
 
 

 
 






clip_image004 


I don't like you anymore...
 
 
 
 

 




 

clip_image005 


I'm gonna sit here until you get the towel…now GO!
 
 
 
 
 



 

clip_image006 




You're squeezing too tight...look at my eyes...they say ‘tilt’!
 
 
 
 
 

 
 



clip_image007 



No, I am NOT your good kitty!
 
 
 
 

 





clip_image008 



What's wrong with you people?  This is cruel...and...WET!
 
 
 
 
 


 
 
 
clip_image009 




Why can't I get any traction?






 
 





clip_image010 


I wish I could get on my knees to pray.
 
 
 
 
 



 
clip_image011
 
 

“No, no, no, no! I SAID NO!"
 
 
 
 
 


ROFLMBO





11 comments:

  1. I have 2 digs that act much the same! Great fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are so funny. thanks for the laugh. :)

    m.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohmigoodness! I love them a, but the "not your good kitty" and "No...no" had me snorting! Thanks, Cat :)

    (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute and cuddly and fuzzy one moment and funny looking when wet :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, that would be me at the river Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awe, too cute, thanks Cat :)

    I would never dream of trying to bath the cats I have now. I used to have a huge male cat though with a penchant for sitting under cars and getting oily so I used to bath him.

    He was such a sweetie, didn't like it but would just stand there in the bath and let me do it. Then he would come up for a cuddle purring afterwards once he was dry. It was like a thank you because he felt so good LoL. He should have been a female! LoL

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omg these are so funny, yesterday we had to have our ancient long haired tabby's knotted fur sorted out . The groomer shaved large areas off. Bless him he looks like he has fur boots on nad the cutest little pink belly.
    LOve Jan.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG, ROFL, I can so relate. I remember getting a lecture on how he does a great job on cleaning himself and I didn't have to bother and so on and so on. They definitely all have their own personalities. Thanks for starting off my day with a smile.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cats are so funny looking when they're wet! Thanks for the smiles :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Respectful comments are always welcome.