Adult Content Warning

You have entered a site intended for ADULTS ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, or if it is illegal to view such material in your community, please exit this site immediately. This site contains mature content including but not limited to; articles, discussions, pictures and other materials that some people may find offensive. If such materials offend you, please exit this site immediately.

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Bang!


Doubt if I could train either one of my cats to do this! LOL

9 comments:

  1. I think my cat would be wondering what was wrong with me. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOW CUTE!! Kitties are so smart, their dignity usually keeps them from participating in "tricks." This is an especially tolerant kitty, I'm thinking, indulging it's human.
    hugs
    lillie

    ReplyDelete
  3. You don't train cats, they train you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very funny. My dog could do lots of tricks, but I wouldn't even know how to begin with my cat. Must give that some thought.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi Cat, me neither, mine is a law unto himself.
    Hope you are okay Cat, thinking about you
    love Jan.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awe, this is so cute Cat, thanks for sharing and for the smile.

    Nope, I don't think I could train either of my two either. Lillie and Sunny are so right.

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahaha..impressive. This was the second trick I taught our dog. I only had to teach her twice. Sometimes she tries to do it half way and I say, " don't cheat' and she lays properly then....BUT she's a dog not a CAT.

    Cats are tricky critters. Whether they are 4 or 2 legged *wink*

    love willie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwww, too cute! Jacob would not do this Daddy says Jake looks at us like - "You know I'm better than you, right?" lol

    (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Respectful comments are always welcome.