Adult Content Warning

You have entered a site intended for ADULTS ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, or if it is illegal to view such material in your community, please exit this site immediately. This site contains mature content including but not limited to; articles, discussions, pictures and other materials that some people may find offensive. If such materials offend you, please exit this site immediately.

Sunday, April 14, 2013

What Did You Say?






 
favorite song

favorite tv show

what do you want

want anything

wife is pregnant



Hey y'all...if you want to leave a comment, you will now have to be a registered user of one of the following: 


 
The reason for this is not because of any of the nonsense going on around blog land at the moment but because when I logged in to my email account, out of the 147 emails, 79 were from 'Anonymous' spammers.  Yes, the blogger spammer did catch most of them but I still receive the email.  With everything else I have going on, that's just too many emails to wade through to get to the legitimate ones from friends.

This should not be a problem but if anyone has trouble leaving a comment, please email me and we can work to resolve the issue.  

Thanks for your understanding,
Cat  
 

14 comments:

  1. Too funny. I hope you and your mom are well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I figured out how to get a google account. Slowly moving into the 21st century

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good grief the spam is brutal lately! I have comment moderations on my blog and HALF of them are telling me ' what great information you have here" < pffft not from my friends! lol

    hope you are getting some YOU time!
    love willie

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow that is crazy. I changed the name of blog a while back to get rid of a group of spammers. It worked for me but probably not something you want to do.

    Prayers for your mom. Hope she is feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ms popular...that's still quite an impressive email list!

    Funny post! I love the faces!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL, quite funny that little guy is :P

    I too have noticed the mass of spam emails coming through. I wish blogger would make links impossible to post..... that would make life way way way easier.

    Callie

    ReplyDelete
  7. How frustrating. These spammers should be spanked! Thanks for the giggle. Love the faces.

    Continued prayers for your Mom. Don't forget to take some time to look after yourself as well!

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  8. I KNOW!!!! I have also been hit with this lately. Hope everything is well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't blame you I went through the same thing before big pain in the arse.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Guess, I've been lucky so far but can appreciate taking the cautionary measure. No problem for me. Hope your Mom's still getting better and better.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE the baby faces. Very funny!

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOL Cat! This is a riot! That baby is adorable!!!

    Hope that your mom is doing much better each day, and that you are getting rest and remembering to take care of you! Hugs!

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Respectful comments are always welcome.